25

"Baby, you are doing too much right now." Seonghwa said, stepping up behind Wooyoung and rubbing his shoulders.

The younger let out a small groan and leaned back into his touch. The slight tension that had been building up there was instantly released. "That feels good."

"Yeah you are so worked up right now. Please, will you come sit down and relax please?"

Wooyoung looked at the sink full of dishes and let out a small whine while pushing his lower lip out in a pout.

That hesitation was all Seonghwa needed to drag him out of the kitchen an into the living room to sit down.

He was showing enough now that Wooyoung was starting to adapt a little bit of a waddle when he walked. It was something that he found awkward, but Seonghwa and Jongho both cooed over him constantly and told him how cute he is.

"How come Yunho is allowed to cook and clean but I'm not?" Wooyoung asked.

"Because he knows when to stop working." Jongho walked into the room and gave Wooyoung a pointed look that had the omega crossing his arms above his belly and huffing a little.

Seonghwa let out a soft chuckle and pulled Wooyoung back onto the couch so they were sitting next to each other and Wooyoung could cuddle into his side.

Wooyoung bit his lip and smiled while nuzzling his cheek against Seonghwa's chest. This was his favorite thing to do, especially when Seonghwa started rubbing gentle circles on his stomach.

A moment later, Yeosang entered the room carrying Archer. He said down in an arm chair and situated the little boy so he could start nursing. "I know you don't like it, but they are right Youngie. You can't overwork yourself. Especially the further along you get."

"I know." Wooyoung sighed. "I just get restless." He tilted his head back so he could look up at his mate and felt his wolf churn at the gentle look he received.

Jongho walked over and bent forward to place a gentle kiss on Wooyoung's stomach. "Why don't you two go for a walk? Get out of the house for a bit? San, Hongjoong, and I are going hunting, so you can help with dinner. Deal?"

Wooyoung perked up at the idea of getting out of the house. "Ok. I guess that's fair." He held out his hands and Jongho pulled him from the couch.

Seonghwa gave the alpha a small nod before leading Wooyoung from the house. He laced their fingers together and they started off at a slow, leisurely pace.

"Are you doing ok with all this?" Wooyoung asked after a few minutes. He looked up at the older and saw Seonghwa suck on his bottom lip.

"Yeah. I'm doing ok. It's still weird for me... Having to share you with someone else. But I'm doing the best I can to get used to it because I know this is what will make you happy." Seonghwa glanced down at him and leaned forward to place a kiss on his forehead.

"I know. It's strange for me too. But you know that I love only you, right?"

"Yes, baby." Seonghwa chuckled.

They continued to walk further into the forest, enjoying the nice sunny day and the fact that they had some time alone together.

"Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" Seonghwa asked.

Wooyoung tilted his head and thought about it. "I'm not really sure if I have a preference. I think I would be happy with either one." He paused for a moment, and even stopped walking. "Do you think you'll want this too?"

Seonghwa stood there for a moment, looking at the ground. "Probably. I mean, it's in our instinct." He turned to the younger and pulled him into a hug. "But right now you are my first priority."