Chapter 30: First impression

Your POV
"So what do you guys think?" I ask. They both look at each other "This ramen is the best I have ever had!" Jame exclaims as he keeps eating it "You are so lucky to have this." Tristan says "Told you. Anywhere else you guys wanna visit?" I ask "Can we go see UA?" Jame asks "Yeah (Y/N) show us your fancy schmancy school." Tristan teases me "I don't know if I can bring non students to the campus." I say they both look kinda disappointed "But that doesn't mean they can't see you ." I said trying to comply to their wishes "And Jame you can use your quirk make you and Tristan small then you guys can ride on my shoulder." I explain.
Hero Data
Name:Jame
Quirk:Microscopic
He can turn himself or any object to the size of an ant. Though if over used his bones will be crushed and he would need to be in a full body cast for a month to heal properly.

Name:Tristan
Quirk:Speed
He can run very fast is he runs fast enough he could get enough momentum to fly. If overused he gets very nauseous.
Sounds like a plan. I lead the way to the school, they are very ecstatic to see the infamous UA. They kept asking questions about the dorms, my studies and training, the new friends I had made since I've moved here. I tell them about Midoriya since he was the person that really introduced me to everyone that I had become friends with now. "What about that guy you got partnered up with at your first day?" Jame asks "Oh you mean Bakugou? Him and I are fine I can say we are friends now." I respond "Friends?" Tristan says shocked. I look at him "That's interesting cause you told us that you hated the guy what changed?" Jame peers "Yeah remember when you were like 'He's a spiky hedgehog with anger issues!' Or 'He is literally the biggest two year old I had ever encountered'" Tristan mocks "First of all rude and second of all things changed." I said thinking back to when I first met him. I was really angry when my uncle paired me up with him for a whole semester barely my first day and I already got into trouble because of him. I giggled at the thought when him and I had work on that Romeo and Juliet scene and we had to figure out how to kiss without actually kissing each other. I wonder how-"Does (Y/N) have a crush on the angry blonde hedgehog?" Jame teases "What? No? What are you guys talking about?" I ask I feel my face getting flushed "Come on dude what's up with 'things changed' that's such a cliche thing to say when you are interested in someone. And just a second ago you were zoned out not realizing that we are here." Tristan teases me as "So what it doesn't mean I like him like that it means that now his company doesn't make me mad." I explain myself. But I have know these two knuckle heads for so long I can tell when they are doing 'Sure keep lying to yourself' face I glare at them "Jame shrink you and Tristan and Tristan you carry Jame on your back and run as fast you can on to my shoulder." I explain. They both nod, Jame takes Tristan's hand and activates his quirk, a pale blue light surrounds their bodies as they start to shrink. I couldn't tell what they were doing until I could feel Tristan's feet running up my arm and onto my shoulder. I take out my ID and slide it into the card reader. The reader beeps and changes the color green I walk into the campus and head to the dorms I give a little tour of the campus pointing out all of the places I usually go and meditates. Once reaching upon the dorm rooms Jame deactivates his quirk and gets off my shoulder before going back to his regular size self. "So this is the new dormitory?" Jame asked taking in the building "Yep, welcome to High Alliance." I said as I opened the doors. They quickly dashed around the common area being amazed with everything even the bean bag chairs "(Y/N) you are living like royalty." Tristan says slowly sinking into the bean bag chair. I continue to show them around the dorms, they continue to look amazed at everything even my dorm room. They were ecstatic to see the infamous shelve of manga "I see you still are into manga." Tristan teases "Wait I see few new gems added to the collection." Jame picks up one and skims through the pages. They both continue to look around my room, Jame abruptly stops at my night stand, I walk towards him and look over his shoulder to see him softly gazing at a picture of us and Melissa. "You know I think she would have been the most excited to see you. After you left, she couldn't stop talking about how she was already buying tickets. And I think she would have been surprised to see how much you've grown up in the past few months." Jame said. We both stand side by side looking at the photo Tristan joins us as well "The police still haven't found the culprit who killed her they think after the incident they moved out of the country." Tristan explains. I say nothing as I let in Tristan's words sink in. I know Melissa wouldn't want us to still mourn her death after months of the incident, but sometimes the feelings are still raw. I hear stomping coming from the hall and yelling. Tristan and Jame walk towards the door. "Wait don't-" I say but it's too late they open the door to find Bakugou and Kirishima bickering. And they look at Tristan and Jame they get all defensive "Oi what the fuck are you doing in (Y/N)'s room!" I hear Bakugou curse "Not only that how did you guys get into campus?" Kirishima backs up Bakugou. I quickly get in the middle of both sides "Woah, Woah! Hold on boys." I said trying to reassure them "(Y/N)? What are you doing here aren't you suppose to be at home?" Kirishima asks "I should be the one asking you that I thought you guys were going to have a 'Bro Day'" I said "Well Uh you see funny story-" "This fucking idiot forgot his wallet with the tickets so we came back because of his dumbass self." Bakugou irritated "Um (Y/N)? Who are they?" Tristan asked very confused "Oh right. Tristan, Jame these are my friends Kirishima and Bakugou." I look at Kirishima and Bakugou "Kirishima and Bakugou these are my friends from America, Tristan and Jame."