Chapter 38: An Unpleasant Talk pt.1

Your POV
"I wanna play truth or dare!" Mina announces "But I wanna play twister!" Hagakure argues. All of a sudden the girls start to argue which game we shall play tonight. I giggle a little before I turn over to see Momo making some tea for the group "Hey Momo, mind if we go to the balcony?" I ask she looks at me with worry "I promise it's nothing bad." I assure her. We both walk to the balcony, the night is very cloudy, you couldn't see the stars or the moon, but the city illuminated the night "So, what did you want to speak to me about?"She asks "I had a little talk with Todoroki." I start off she looks at me with concern "What did you talk about?" She asks "Well the fact that you have been avoiding him." I say looking off to the city "Oh." She says a little disheartened "What's wrong?" I ask "It's nothing really." She avoids "Come on Momo, you and I both know that you really like Todoroki, he's worried that you are mad at him-" "Mad! I could never be mad at him!" "Then what's going on?" I ask "You'll think it's ridiculous." She slumps "Momo....If it's bothering you this much then you need to clear things with him or else he'll think your mad at him." I assured her "Well it's just......The problem is I like him." She breaths, she looks at me for a moment I signed her to continue "I just get so nervous to talk to him, and whenever I do get the courage to talk to him I feel so small in his presence, and then I get all nervous and embarrass myself in front of him." She rambles "How come you don't tell him all of this-" "Are you kidding me, confess to Todoroki! He would never see me in that kind of way. Not to mention mostly all the girls in UA are obsessed with him as well. I'm sure he gets a ton of confessions." She groans "But wouldn't it better if you told him how you feel?" I ask "Really how so?" She grumbles "Well if he rejects you at least you tried, plus you can see where you to stand in this relationship, and if he accepts well there you go." I advise "I guess you have a point...." she sighs "Hey no one is pressuring you to go and confess to him, but I'm asking you is to go and talk to him, because as of right now he thinks you are upset with him. You can confess to him whenever you want." I pat her shoulder in reassurance "Thanks (Y/N)." She smiles softly "Hey you guys we are gonna play a combination of truth or dare and twister we call it truth or twister!" Jiro yells at us. We both look at each other and chuckle for a bit before heading back inside to play with the girls.
The following morning

"Remind me again why did I have to wake up early?" I yawn " So we can beat morning traffic and as a hero it is best to arrive early." Captain Fusion says "And also we are picking up someone." He sheepishly smiles "Why didn't you just say that in the first place." I roll my eyes at him as I look out of the black limo window. Once the limo stopped in front of a building, I immediately took notice of how oddly familiar this building is. I was about to ask Captain Fusion about when all of a sudden from the corner of my eye I see a man running towards us, I look to find "Dad?" I raise my eyebrow "Hey sweetheart!" he exclaims as he quickly pecks my forehead and makes his way to his seat. My dad is wearing his iconic aquamarine blue skin tight jumper with his hair slick back, and his white belt containing his walkie talkie, his sack filled with emergency water, and other miscellaneous things both my father and Captain Fusion are in their hero costumes while I was dressed in my school uniform. Both of them start to chit chat while I was looking out of my window trying to calm my excitement down, "So sweetheart how are classes?" My dad asks me, I look at him, I can't help but cringe a little bit when my dad gets all sparkly with me, when I haven't told him anything about my anxiety disorder or my new medications "Oh you know, Uncle Aizawa giving me a hard time like usual, and Bakugou being loud and all." I respond in hopes that my father doesn't see through my little white lie "Speaking about him, do you know if he is coming to today's little get together?" He asks "Uh no, I think today he has his 'special classes' plus he doesn't have his provisionals yet." I explain "Also dad?" he hums "How come you didn't tell me you made it to the number 8 hero spot." I deadpanned, my father starts to fidget and is looking all over the limo in hopes he can find something to clean, while Captain Fusion is trying to hide his fits of giggle "Oh hey we are here!" my dad exclaims as he jumps out of the limo and speed walks his way inside the building.