16: Red

Jennie's POV

Mino-"Where are we going?"

All-"England!!"

All of us cheered. We were already at the airport but still waiting because our flight was delayed by 2 hours. It was not pleasant, but it didn't affect our spirits much. We were all too excited to get bored that soon.

Lisa was sleepy, she was never a morning person. She fell asleep supporting her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Are you excited?"

"Taehyung! I didn't see you there. And yes, I am"

You reply, startled at first.

"That's nice, You can call me V"

"V?"

"Ya like a nickname."

"Okay, V"

"Hmm... Have you ever been to England before?"

"It is my birth place but I don't remember anything"

"Oh okay"

Why is he talking to me suddenly? Our last status as I remember was me being embarrassed because of the dream and him ignoring me for god knows why.

"You should close your mouth whenever you get lost in thoughts." Saying that he gave me a slight smile.

A smile. Not his thing really. I could have uttered something bitchy back, but instead I chose to be descent because I regretted the way I behaved last time, he gets offended easily. And I don't wanna ruin either of our moods.

"Ya okay." I said returning him a smile.

"So...What's your favourite color?"

"Um...Purple, why?"

"Random, Can't I just ask? I'm sure you would have replied happily to Mino"

What is that supposed to mean?

"Anyways I won't ask if you don't want me to" He said.

"No wait. I mean... Anyways, What's your favourite color?"

"Red"

"That's a pretty color"

"Indeed... it suits you by the way" He said and walked off towards the boys.

Suits me, but what?

Oh! I am wearing a red crop top today! Why am I so slow? Thanks by the way.

We checked in shortly after

Everyone's seats were scattered all around. I sat by Taehyung, Jisoo and Jin.

Taehyung offered me the window seat. I was so delighted, I really wanted one.The view looks so beautiful from there.

"Are you comfortable in flights?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, but I have minor acrophobia"

"No problem, just remember to take long breaths." He sounded concerned even if he wasn't looking at me. I decided not to lose myself again in my deep thoughts.

"Ok, thanks!"

"Hey Jennie, I hope you are comfortable" Mino asked.

"Hey! yes I am, thank you"

"I'm right behind your seat, see ya" He winked.

"See you" I smiled.

After the flight attendant's long instructions, the flight was running on its wheels, and was on the verge of taking off.

"Remember to breathe" I heard a voice from beside.

I nodded. I took long & deep breathes and the flight took off smoothly. It wasn't even close to bad.

Jisoo was fast asleep, Jin was on his mobile phone. I wasn't feeling sleepy anymore, So I decided to read something. I got my ipad and started reading.

"What are u reading?" Taehyung asked.

"Documentaries" I replied.

"On?"

"Vampires"

He paused for a bit, he looked stunned? Amused? I couldn't really say.

"why?"

"Cause I like to"

"You believe in them"

"I think yes, maybe they existed long before. My grandma had encountered some. "

"Fascinating" He said without much interest.

"I know" I replied expecting the end of the conversation.

"So, were you told stories about them?"

"They weren't stories duh! They were anecdotes"

"And what do you think?"

"About what?"

"Them"

"I mean, they drink human blood so I guess they aren't good?" I replied, not thinking much about it.

He hummed and looked away. I continued reading.

Taehyung's POV

I knew she has acrophobia and that she might get uncomfortable during the take off, so I asked her to take long breathes. She accepted that without any protests.

I could feel her body's warmth since she was sitting right beside me. Her scent was so alluring.

I saw her reading something on her ipad.

"What are u reading?" I asked.

"Documentaries" she replied.

"On?"

"Vampires"
That word took me by surprise. I should have known that her mother was warning her in some or other way.

"why?" I asked.

"Cause I like to"

"You believe in them?"

"I think yes, maybe they existed long before. My grandma had encountered some."

Sure she did.

"Fascinating" I said trying to show the least possible interest.

"I know" She replied

"So, were you told stories about them?"

"They weren't stories duh! They were anecdotes"

"And what do you think?"

"About what?"

"Them"

"I mean, they drink human blood so I guess they aren't good?"

I simply hummed in response. I guess we have a lot to teach you princess.