24: Stalker

Jennie's POV

As I moved towards the girls, I was secretly laughing at what Taehyung said. He has got some good sense of humour.

"Wassup girls?" I asked.

"Unnie wassup wid you & Taehyung?" Lisa asked laughing.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked taken a bit aback.

"Oh! I mean from the very first day we have reached England, we can only see you with him" Lisa said.

I didn't know how to respond to that but maybe I blushed a bit. I wasn't even talking properly to V before but after we have reached here our interactions have improved, for good maybe.

"Shut up Lisa! Don't mind her unnie."Rosé said.

I smiled at them,waving a hand gesturing that it was nothing.

"So are you up for the game now Rosé?" Lisa asked with a smug look.

"Yass, I mean I'm gonna win so... " Rosé said.

"Oh What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"We both are gonna compete in the video game and whoever loses is paying all our bills for the shopping" Lisa said excitedly.

"Omg! You girls. I think Jisoo unnie is already having a lot of fun with Jin hyung" I said pointing towards Jisoo and Jin who were playing cards together. Both the girls giggled.

After a short time Rosé and Lisa started competing, Rosé was in the lead much to Lisa's frustration.

"Yass it's so fun!" I said.

"What is?You aren't even playing!" Taehyung came out of nowhere and commented.

"Well it's fun watching" I said not paying attention to him.

"I can teach you if you want me to" V said.

Welp not a bad idea but he's annoying but I wanna learn.

"Okay..." I answered reluctantly.

"Great, let's go there then" He said pointing to a computer in the end of the room.

We moved there. He switched it on and did some stuff, gearing the level to Experienced.

"Hey! I think beginner level is fine for me" I said hesitantly.

"But you can pro the Experienced level at once since I'm your teacher" V said and winked at me.

A small smile slipped from my lips involuntarily. After that he pulled me by my arms and made me sit on his lap. Goosebumps rose in my entire body. I was even trembling a bit.

He held my hands and started showing me the control buttons but I was too flustered to learn now. My entire body was hot. I could listen my own heartbeat and feel his breath against my skin on my back.

"C'mon you can do this" V said and I gained my senses back.

I tried playing and I think I was doing good after V was giving me some necessary instructions. I was rocking the game for sure considering it was my first time.

"This is amazing" I said excitedly.

"So are you princess" V said and ran his fingers up to my shoulders.

That was sensual. Just when I felt that, I was suddenly jerked off from his lap. He literally pushed me away and said-

"you have learnt, so play now" He then left.

I stood there dumbstruck. Okay, He is just moody I guess. After I took my seat. I saw Nancy entering the room. She went straight to Taehyung & whispered something in his ears. After that she took him by hand and they both left the room.