36: Werewolf

Author's POV

And as if Baekhyun's betrayal wasn't enough, A taller person appeared out of the shadows.

Byun Lee.

"Why..." Jennie mumbled looking at Baekhyun with pain evident in her eyes. After getting no response she turned towards Lee.

"You poor thing... I know you're going crazy about things happening to you" Lee crouched in front of Jennie "But this was destined to happen"

"What are you saying? I have only known you for 2 days. What's wrong with you?" Jennie screamed.

"Two days? What would you know sunshine? You're so naïve. Has he seriously not told you anything yet?"

Jennie's head was swirling. She still couldn't believe the fact that she was kidnapped and by whom? The Byuns?

"Does this have to do with you having bad blood with the Kims?" Jennie asked.

"You got a piece of mind there. But this is so much more" Lee replied.

"Ha... You fucking cowards, you got no guts to face Taehyung." Jennie taunted.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" Lee roared as he grasped Jennie's neck, choking her. That's when Baekhyun spoke.

"Let her go... He wants him alive right?"

Lee let go of her. Jennie's face was purple as she was coughing due to lack of air.

"Oh yes, yes... The boss wants her alive Haha... And once we hand you over to him" He pointed at Jennie "We'll be free. We'll be free forever. We'll owe him nothing hahaa..." Lee concluded hysterically.

Jennie couldn't figure out anything that he was saying. She just had one hope in her heart, Taehyung would save her.

"Let's go now" Lee ordered Baekhyun and left. Baekhyun looked at Jennie for one last time with some pity but Jennie rolled her eyes- "Fucking traitor" she spat.

As both of them left, closing the door, the room got filled with darkness, the only light was the moonlight coming from the clerestory window. Jennie failed her multiple attempts of breaking through the ropes that she was tied to.

"Don't worry, He'll save her" Lisa said, confronting the old lady who was panicking for the last two hours.

"I know...I know... But she's my baby..." The woman continued to fret.

"Lisa! The guards are sent to capture their fam and We'll be heading North, she's located across the river near a small farm house" Mino blasted in and informed them.

All of them rushed out of the mansion where there stood a car ready for the ride. Taehyung approached the Lady and ensured her saying,

"I won't let anything happen to her, I promise. She's my responsibility..."

Jennie was tired of trying, She has been here for at least 3 hours now. The sudden creaking of the door made Jennie stiffen as she intently watched the door open. A tall figure was revealed behind it, Taehyung? Jennie thought, but the moonlight on the person's face revealed his real identity.

"Baekhyun...?" Jennie spoke.

He didn't answer her, Jennie looked behind him but this time he was alone. He searched for something in a corner of the room. A chain tool? She thought.

He then approached her and said, "We have to hurry"

"So your boss is here?" Jennie asked.

"No, I'm taking you home..."