39: Adore Me⚠️

Jennie's POV

"You guys are great liars huh" I mocked looking at Lisa and Jungkook.

Lisa pouted and said "Don't say that Jen..."

"Well, I enjoyed teasing you" JK said playfully as Lisa forcefully pressed on the bandage around his neck making him wince in pain. "Ouch...!"

"That's what you get" Lisa said and JK rolled his eyes.

"How do u feel?" I asked Jungkook who was transformed into a vampire just half an hour ago by Lisa.

"It was tiring initially but I feel more energetic and hear sounds from a far away, even heartbeats..." He said.

I smiled to that. It seemed a little weird to me, a person I knew since childhood was now a vampire. It wasn't a big deal for any of them, after all things changed so instantly. And now that I know one of my parents was a vampire, what does that make me? I didn't ask because it felt weird. 

"So... What are your thoughts?" JK asked.

"On what?" I replied.

"On becoming a vampire?" That question hit me.

"I- ...Um? Am I a human being?"

As a matter of fact I actually never thought about becoming a vampire, after all these, is it really possible for me to continue to be a human? But most importantly, Do I really want to be a vampire?

Lisa slightly nudged me and said, "Even if your dad was a vampire, you are just a human.  You can't be a vampire until you are turned into one and that's something you'll have to discuss with Tae and there's still time for it so don't stress..."

I nodded to her.

While going back to the top floor back to my room, I saw Baekhyun going towards the living.

"I owe my life to him and I got so many questions too" I thought.

So, I rushed downstairs, I saw Mino and him sitting near the fireplace, talking.

"Jennie, Do you need something?" Mino asked getting up from his seat.

"Oh no... Good evening by the way. I just came here to talk with Baekhyun more like thank him..." I said giving him a smile.

"Okay. I'll leave you two alone then. See ya" Mino said and left.

I went and sat across Baekhyun who was intensely looking at the  fire in the fireplace. And before I could say anything, he spoke-

"I'm sorry Jennie...I-"

I saw his eyes glimmer with a tear

"Baek...are you okay?"

"I should have known, I should have believed you all..."

"What're you talking about?" I asked concerned.

"He killed my father...he killed him"

"What?" I gasped.

I couldn't understand what and whom he was referring to.
"Who did?" I asked as I rubbed his back. He struggled in between his hiccups and said-

"Lee, my own uncle killed my father"

His voice echoed and the room fell into an weird silence. I wanted to confront him but what could I possibly say? He was betrayed, by his own family member? 

"Taehyung had warned me about him... He just... He killed my father so that he could be the next Alpha!"

"Hey...I know you'll get through it, we'll get through this together. I promise everything will be fine"

His cries stopped, he got up from his seat and said-

"I'm with you Jennie,  I'll do anything to protect you and your friends" 

I gave him an assuring smile.

"And the revenge will be well served..." He mumbled under his breath with a glint of evil in his eyes.

Matured Content Alarm

I quietly opened the door of the study without knocking. I saw Taehyung sitting near his table, deeply indulged in some paper work.

The silvery moonlight coming through the near by window lit his pale milky skin, his hair a little messy but how ethereal he looked. 

I couldn't suppress my desire of wanting him, I don't want to suppress it.

I pushed opened the door. "Jennie... You want something?" He said rising up from his seat.

I walked up to him, slid all the papers on the table aside, and sat on the desk. He was still looking at me with a confused look.

"what?" I asked.

"Umm... Nothing, I was wondering if you wanted something"

"Well...I do want something"

"Okay...what is it?"

"... You"

"What?"

"C'mon, don't play dumb"

And saying that I pulled him closer and locked my lips with his. He was reluctant at first but then gradually went in for it.

I started to undress him as well as myself. The kiss went rough, he went down kissing my lower part of the body. But I thought he has pleasured me enough.

So I went down and unzipped his pants and Oh! He was huge, I didn't see it the last time. I ran my tongue on it, licking it and slightly teasing him. Then I swallowed it whole, his low-pitched growls drove me crazier, I went on for sometime.

After that, he lifted me up and slammed me on the table. A smirk plastered on his face.

He then pushed himself into me as a deep cry rose within my throat, he went slow but I asked him to speed up. He was surely a dom and I had no problem in being his sub. I was having the time of my life.

But after sometime I noticed him troubled, something was bothering him. He was trying hard not to get into his vampire form and in that process, though gentle with me, he was crushing other things around. I immediately understood what he actually desired, my blood.

"You can drink from me..." I said slowly.

"No... No... I can't" He sounded firm but I knew it was the only way to truly pleasure him.

"Please Tae..." I said as I pulled him closer, his mouth inches away from my neck. He was resisting the urge, I knew it.

"Drink from me, that's the only way to adore me..." I whispered near his ears and for a moment he let his guard down, I felt a sharp piercing pain near my neck but it was gone after a few moments.

We both enjoyed ourselves but I saw Taehyung pulling himself apart from me when we both heard a shrill voice,

"What the fuck V?"

I raised my head to find Nancy standing in front of the unlocked door.

This bitch!