20: Perfectionist

Jennie's POV

"Agatha is that you?" I asked, opening the door.

Oh she's not.

"Hy V, wasn't expecting you" I said.

He leaned over the door and ran his fingers through his hair.

His ruffled hair really suited him.

"Who were you expecting then?" He said in his deep husky voice.

"I thought it was Agatha"

"And how do you like your room?"

"I love it... Very much. Well I was saying if this is your method of giving apologies then..."

"I don't give or take apologies" He said in a cold tone.

Ok boy, chill. I said nothing after that.

"Anyways, Dinner's at 9 But I want to see you in the living at 8:30" He said.

"What, why?" I revolted.

"What do you mean why?"

"I meant why half an hour earlier"

I wanna lay on that bed for as long as possible.

"Because I want to... See you" He said & walked away.

Arrgghh! This boy. I shut the door & went back to heaven, the bed duh!

*Knock, Knock*

"What in the world" I nearly screamed.

"Miss, you have to get ready."

I was gaining back my senses. I hated when someone disturbed me during my precious sleep.

"Five more minutes, please Agatha. I'll get ready & go downstairs"

"Lord Taehyung won't like it if you get late. Please let me in so that I can ready you up"

"What? I can get myself ready Agatha. I don't need your help. Plus I don't care if anyone likes it or not"

"Miss try to understand, you're having dinner with the queen tonight. Please let me help you get ready."

I got up & walked towards the door, still fumbling on my legs. My head felt so heavy.

"Come on in" I said.

"Thank you miss, Now Can you just go to the wash & freshen up. By the time I'll get your dress ready for tonight." Agatha said hastily.

"Okay, my luggage is right there, get me my NY black crop top & any pair of jeans & my white sneakers"

"Oh no no miss! You aren't wearing that today, You're dining with the queen. You'll have to dress decently"

"Okay but I don't really have anything descent to wear right now" I said.

"Don't worry about that mam. Now please proceed." She said.

"Fine I'll go get freshen up"

After I returned from the washroom, My eyes laid on the beautiful dress that was set on the mannequin & I was entirely stunned the moment after.

"C'mon try it" She said hurriedly.

"Okay..." I reluctantly said.

"Yes faster"

"Aren't you leaving, so I can change?"

"No I'm not miss, You'll need my help"

"Fine... "