42: The End

Third person POV

The environment was filled with tension. Mino would growl in anger and show his fangs every now and then shouting over how everyone of them got deceived. Jennie's mother was praying for everyone's life.

Meanwhile Jennie had already taken an oath in her mind, no matter what happens, Taehyung is not going to get hurt because of her. It all started with her and must end with her.

They reached the Fortress and the two dead bodies of the  vampire guard laid near the gate.

"It has begun..." Mino mumbled and dashed the car inside.

"I smell werewolves...They must be here" Mino said and was about to jump out of the car but Jennie immediately held his hands and pressed onto it. Mino gave her a confused look not able to understand what she was aiming at.

Jennie stared right into his eyes and then moved it towards the rear-view mirror, Mino shifted his gaze too and found Byun Lee with a bunch of other werewolves around him as well as a heavily injured and tied up Baekhyun.

"You know how to drive?" He asked.

"Yes..."

"Here..." He said and threw the car keys at Jennie.

"Go to Taehyung, I'll be back after I'm done with these fuckers" Saying that he moved with a swish and went right in front of the werewolves.

Jennie didn't waste any time, she rode the car in full speed. But she noticed few werewolves coming behind her car, she accelerated more.

"Jennie... Be careful" Her mom warned her from behind.

But Jennie was losing control, she was about to crash into a tree but her car suddenly stopped. She wandered wide eyed but then she saw Jungkook, who stopped the car from crashing into the tree.

"Jennie! You're here... Lisa and Tae.. Th-they are in danger"

"What?"

"Yes"

Before Jennie could reply, two werewolves leapt on Jungkook.

"Go to them, they're in the hall..." He managed to speak before fighting back with the werewolves.

"Mom, I have to go...you stay here, okay?"

"No nini... I'm coming with you"

"Mom no! Please!" Saying that, Jennie started to run towards the mansion.

Jennie's thoughts were flooding her mind. She should have seen this coming, everybody's life is at stake because of her. Everyone is suffering because of her, She managed to reach the mansion and saw the door wide open, there were few dead bodies of the vampire maids.

She shouted for the queen or any of the helper. But there was no reply. Suddenly she saw something move from the corner of her eyes and turned back, in moments she was knocked down on the ground and when she raised her head to see who it was. She found Nancy, she was crying and had gone hysterical.

"You bitch! Everything is happening because of you, I'll fucking kill you..." And saying that she lifted Jennie by holding onto her neck, She started coughing and suffocating. 

"Nan--let me g-go *coughs*" 

Her grip only became tighter,  but after a few moments Jennie fell on the ground and she heard Nancy whimpering in a low voice.

"Mom?" Jennie exclaimed letting out a sigh.

"Nini! Thank god you're okay! " She came towards Jennie and hugged her. Jennie saw a small Injection injected into Nancy's throat.