32: Secrets

Jennie's POV

I glanced at the wall clock, It was 12:05 a.m. Though I had fallen asleep for almost an hour earlier, now I was having a hard time sleeping.

I walked up to my room's balcony, the night's ambience was serene & peaceful, for a moment I forgot all the things that were happening with me. A cool breeze hit my skin and emotions rushed back into my mind. I coiled up and thought of heading back to my room

As I was about to go back, I saw Taehyung sitting on a couch in his balcony staring up at the crescent moon of the night sky. I halted then and there

He's beautiful

But he's a monster

I want to hate him

But I think I love him

How do I fight the urge of wanting him so desperately?

I went back into my room, I was going crazy but no more, tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow I want answers.

I had already got ready to head down for breakfast. I was scrolling through my news feed and texting my mom. She never picks up my call but only texts me back, she says she's busy but it has never happened before.

*Knock knock*

"Yes?" The door opened and revealed Agatha.

"I brought you food Miss"

"But I was about to head down for breakfast"

"actually, You can't"

"I can't? I don't think so" I said and started moving towards the door.

Within a fraction of seconds, Agatha,who was standing two yards away from the door was now standing right in front of the door, blocking my way.

"now I see, using all yours vampires tactics huh?"

"I'm sorry miss but Lord Taehyung has forbidden..."

"Oh yes ofcourse he has, where is your Lord Taehyung?"

"Off to the outskirts with Master Mino, some business purpose"

"What!?"

"Yes miss"

"But..."

I wanted answers for every single question and what business? He came to our school to study and now he's handling business. I have been fooled so many times.

I thought for a while and then,

"So Agatha" I said and she in turn raised her eyebrows at me.

"What can you say about Taehyung and his whole family?"

"Lord is so right about you..."

"What do you mean?"

"Before leaving he rightly said that you would be asking questions about him but we can't answer them, if we do death will be our punishment"

"Death!?"

"Yes miss, Death"

"But he can't kill you!"

"Yes, he can. He's royalty"

Royalty? My foot.
(A. N: No offense)

"I want to see Lisa right away"

"Sure"

"Jennie?"

"Hey! yes..."