28: Bitch

Jennie's POV

"You look stunning miss, as usual" Agatha looked at me in the mirror's reflection with a warm smile as I stood there admiring my own reflection in the ravishing dress that I was wearing.

I didn't know gowns were my thing until I got England, all thanks to Taehyung for all the gowns that he has been personally choosing for me, I never knew why though but thinking about him I smoothly ran my fingers on the ring that I was still wearing which supplemented my overall look.

I headed downstairs and on my way I met Mino-

"Hello beautiful!"

"Hey there, you look amazing too". I said.

"I always do... Oh no... I'm kidding. Don't I have an amazing sense of humour too?" He asked laughing.

"Sure you do."

"Well then, all thanks to my dad,an inherited quality. You'll see" He said and by that time we had already reached the dining room, I immediately rushed to the girls who were chit-chatting. I received a few pleasant compliments there. We settled in our seats, Irene & Nancy came shortly after.

Irene offered me a friendly smile which I returned, Nancy didn't even look at me, the same old resting bitch face of hers. All I could imagine while looking at her face was the make out session that they spared me a day ago.

Taehyung was nowhere to be seen, he is never present anywhere before time. He'll just arrive in the perfect moment. I was eager to see him after the events that had happened earlier this day, my heart felt warmed for him, I knew that the girl he has an affair with is actually sitting right beside me but I least cared. Does everyone know about them or not? She's very clingy to him most of the times.

Taehyung entered the room shortly after. In a black suit, black is surely his signature colour which was a good fit all over the cornerstone and gave off a well-dressed appearance. His tight body muscles were astounding to look at. He got to his seat, exchanged a few words with others.

I only concentrated my gaze on him, he hadn't looked at me yet. He then raised his head and So did I , expecting him to look at me but instead he spared his charming smile to Nancy and didn't even look at me. I am sure he didn't do that on purpose.

The queen arrived just a few minutes after that, she wasn't accompanied with her husband. Random jokes were being cracked up which did a fair job for keeping us entertained. Once in a while I would steal a small glance on Taehyung who would either be looking at his mobile screen or his watch.

The weather wasn't good today but it has turned worse now with all the thunderstorm. Now almost everyone was getting impatient after waiting for their dad. Several calls were made to him, but he wasn't answering any.

After a long time of waiting which seemed for hours- a tall, black haired gentleman who looked much younger to be the biological father of 3 children, finally made his appearance. He had the same pale skin which probably ran down in the genes of the entire family.

"Father..." Mino went upto him to greet him. We all stood up with a sense of respect.

"And here comes my beloved husband" Yu-ri says as she walks upto him and hugs him.