Moving In Chapter:4

A/N: part of this is written in my lunch period!!! Hehe. This is dedicated to my BFF's Sophie Cassie Jennie Sophie Alex and Emily. Cause they just make my life so muh better. So here it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on a plane. "WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted out loud not caring who heard me. I could have sworn I fell asleep on a couch. Not a plane.

"HARRY SHE IS AWAKE!" someone shouted out of no where. I was cared no one was in sight but people knew I was awake.

I started hyper ventilating. When ever I'm alone I hyper ventilate. I don't know why but it always happened. "WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON? AND WHERE AM I?!?" I shouted and then out of no where Louis rolled out from behind my seat.

"woah woah woah. What's going on? Why are you like breathing weirdly?" he asked as he snapped into a ninja pose. I realized I was gripping onto the seat like my life depended on it and that I was wheezing.

"Uhh... It's nothing." I said awkwardly as my breathing slowed and and loosened my grip on the seat. "where is everyone? And why are we on a plane?" I asked Louis who was still in a ninja position.

"oh everyone else is back there eating lunch. You slept for a long time and Harry didn't want to wake you up. So we are on a plane heading home." now I know whats going on.

"FOOD!" I shouted. I was starving. I got up from my seat and started running twoards why he smell of food came from. I slammed open a door and saw everyone eating. They froze when they heard the door open. Other then Niall; he just kept stuffing his face...

"well hello sleeping beauty!" Zayn said to me. I have him a death stare and walked over to the table full of food. I grabbed a plate and started piling food onto it. Once I realized my plate was full I turned round to a group of boys staring at me like I had two heads.

"what? You have never seen a girl with a large plate of food before?" I asked with a rude tone.

"your just... So skinny. And you have so much food..." Liam pointed out. So what if I was skinny and ate a lot. It's no big deal.

"what's your point?" I question as I sat down next to my brother. I shoved a spoon full of Mac and cheese into my mouth and looked at Liam.

"are you bolimic?" at thoes words I spit out my food. My eyes were wide open and doe like as I remember what my father used to do to me.

I laughed harshly. "no, I'm not bolimic. When I was about 7 my 'father'" I said with air quotes because I now knew he wasn't my real dad. " he used to kick me so hard in the stomach that I would puke. He ended up messing up something in my stomach so now... I can't keep food down for very long." as I finished there was a tear rolling down the side of my face.

Before I knew i was in a bone crushing hug. "help. Me." I was able to get out.

"SUPERMAN!!!!!" Louis shouted before ripping his shirt off to show a blue superman shirt. He rushed over twoards me and whoever was hugging me. I had no idea who it was but I knew I couldn't breath.

"NIALL LET GO OF HER! SHE IS TURNING PURPLE." I heard Harry shout at Niall. Wow these boys are loud. Soon I was able to breath again.

"I'm sorry. That's just so sad. Your dad was a mofo."I giggled at what Niall had said. Wow that boy was straight forward.

"it's alright. I'm just not used to big hugs. I'm used to small little hugs from kids that barkey reach up to my hips." i laughed slightly as I rememberd the youngest one in the orphanage. No one knew her real name so we just called her whinnie the pooh.