Chapter:14

A/N: when I went to sleep last night I had like 390 reads. Ummm I'm writting this authors note before. Cause I'm yeah. Welllllllll I'm weird. Don't judge me! Thanks for reading! :D your all too kind.

____________________________________________________

It's been 3 days since mine and Josh's little get together. He is a great guy but he lives in Hawaii and I live all the way in London. Long distance relationships never work.

"CECE! OH MY GOD CECE!" Louis came bursting into my room.

"what! What happened? Is there a fire?" he shook his head no then showed me his phone. There was a picture of me and josh... Kissing. It was only a quick little goodbye kiss but if Harry sees this I'm dead.

"Harry saw it." my eyes widened.

"I'm not here right now! NONONONONONONO." I started running around my room like crazy. What am I doing?

"CECE! GET DOWN HERE AND EXPLAIN THIS PICTURE RIGHT NOW!" oh god he is pissed.

"ceces not here right now please leave a message after the beep. Beep" I waited for his reply. But nothing came. I gave Louis a weird look then the door to my room opened.

"Cece, you said you were going to get coffee not go and kisss a guy!" I ran to a corner and say down hugging my knees to my chest. Just an instinct I guess.

"I'm sorry Harry! It was just a little kiss." I felt like I was about to cry. When ever I'm yelled at I just can't hold in my emotions and I start freaking out. I closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths.

"I'm sorry Cece, for yelling at you, it's just your my little sister. I see you as a delicate little girl. Not a 14 year old who is as strong as you." Harry walked over to me and sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to him and smiled. "I'm glad you're the protective brother you are, but I'm going to grow up at some time." I stood up and walked away. I don't know why but I did.

'we are young we run free stay up late we don't sleep' my phone started to ring with Travie McCoy's 'we'll be alright'

"hello?" I answerd the phone not even bothering to check the caller I.D.

"hey Cece. It's me josh." a huge smile flew onto my face.

"oh! Hi josh! How's it going?"

"I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up at the park and do another little photo shoot?" the smile on my face grew wider.

"I would love to! But let me ask my brother first. And just to warn you, once he or one of the other boys hears about going to a park they are going to come. So yeah. Text you in a bit. Bye josh!" I thought a bit about what Louis' reaction would be. I chuckled a little at that thought.

"okay. Bye Cece. Oh wait! I have to bring taylyn with me so, yeah. Bye." he hung up after that sentence.

"hey Harry!" I screamed upstairs.

"yes Cece?" Harry's head popped out of my room.

"can I go to the park around the corner?" his face lit up and then Louis' head popped out above Harry's.

"A PARK!" they said in unison.

"yes... A park." I said slowly and clearly. They both glared at me.

"can we come?" Louis asked. He is such a little child.

"of course you can. Even if I said no you guys would come anyways." they both shrugged and nodded their heads slightly. "now get out of my room so I can get ready." they ran out of my room.

I quickly ran in to my room and pulled out my bag. I picked out my neon blue shorts and neon pink shirt that says London on it. I picked out my black converse high tops that ended just below my knee.

Once I was all dressed I straightened my hair and then put it up into a high pony tail with just my bangs hanging out. Satisfied with how I looked I texted josh.

TO JOSH:

'hey I'm all ready. Meet you at the park in 5? And my brother and his friends are coming. Bring head phones or something, your sister will scream like it's the last scream she will ever take see you soon! ;)'

I sent the text and shoved my phone into my back pocket. "hey Harry! Let's go!" I shouted through the hotel room.

"YAYYY!!! PARK TIME!" Louis and Harry came into view yelling that. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I swear I'm more matchure then both these boys.

After a couple minutes the park came into view. Harry and Louis raced to see who could get there first. I casually walked over to the entrance. Before entering I surveyed the area before my eyes landed on the boy I was looking for. I quickly walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around he had a beautiful red rose in his hand.

"a beautiful rose for a beautiful girl." he handed the rose to me and smiled. I lifted it up to my nose and smelt it. I looked up to him and smiled.

"thank you josh." I gave him a hug.

"it's no big deal." I looked up to josh and he started to lean in. I couldn't help but close my eyes and lean in too. Our lips collided and it was amazing. I felt fire works. His lips were so soft, and the kiss was so gental. We pulled away slowly. A smile was tugging at my lips. I opened my eyes to see josh's big brown eyes staring right back into my green ones.

"Cece?"

"yes josh?" I asked him looking straight into his eyes and not breaking the connection.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

____________________________________________________

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!!! Cliff hanger!!! I'm evil i know. Now here is a little tid bit of a song. Just for fun.

Cause I'm slim shady, yeah I'm the real shady, all you other slim Shadys are just imitating. So won't the real slim shady please stand up please stand up please stand up.

Haha I love Eminem. But ummm I feel like I broke my toe today. It's been hurting for like and hour now. And it's purple and swollen. Sooo I will have quite a bit of time to write over the week end if my toe still hurts. Ummm but yeah. Please read my other story 'it must be fate' it would mean a lot to me if you did.

So tell me what you think of this chapter.

~Maggie