Home Alone chapter:10

A/N: okay ummm... It's almost 3 am right now so this chapter could end up being the worst of the worst. Or it could end up being the best of the worst. :3 I'm very odd at 3 am. But the only reason I'm writting this is because I got my first 2 votes and I'm super excited about that! You guys have been amazing! 131 reads and 2 votes. Wow just wow. :) okay! Enjoy chapter 10!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'hey Cece the boys and I have to go to a two day thingy. I forget what it is but Liam remembers. But uh. You will be home alone. Just make sure you don't get into trouble.

Love,

Haz'

I read the note that my brother left me this morning. Yes! He is gone for two days! I am home alone. I gotta text Sophie!

TO SOPHIE:

Hey girl!!! The boys are gone for two days and I'm home alone. How bout party at my place? Invite everyone you know!

FROM SOPHIE:

Ohhhhh CECE'S becoming a rebel girl is she?! ;) haha sure butch what time?

TO SOPHIE:

How about 9? Sounds good. Sing by my place around 3 to help me get ready. I'm going out. Later butch ;) xxx

I tossed my phone onto my bed as I walked over to my closet. I pulled out a pair of high waisted neon pink short shorts and a neon yellow shirt out. Satisfied with the outfit I walked over to nialls room. I loved wearing this boys shoes, even if they didn't fit me.

I pranced back over to my room and grabbed my phone and wallet. I ran down stairs to the front door. "dubling you be a good boy while mommys gone! I'll be back in a few!" I slammed the door behinde me as I skipped out of the apartment.

****10 minutes later****

"hey Cece! How's it going babe. What can i get you today?" Alex the boy who is always at the store. But the other day I found out that Alex is the son of the man who runs the store and that Alex is only 15.

"I'm having a party and I need drinks and snacks. Hey do you want to come?" I asked Alex as I picked out some bags of chips.

"tell me when and where and I'm there." he smirked at me.

"my place at 9. I'll text you the deats." I walked up to the counter with like 10 bags of chips and more then 15 bottles of soda.

"sounds great. And your total is... Wow 100 Pounds." I handed alex my credit card-that Harry gave me-and struggled to get everything together. "hey why don't you take half of it now and I will bring the rest later?" I nodded at him and smiled. He returned the smile and I was out of there.

The time it took to get back to the apartment went by fast. I started setting stuff up. It has been my dream to have a party. Wait, I just realized people are going to bring alcohol. Well. As long as I don't drink any I should be fine.

****time of the party aka 9********

"HEY YOU MADE IT!" I shouted over the blasting music.

"yup I did. And I brought the rest of the stuff." Alex stood in my door way with his hands full. I took some of the chips out of his hands and brought them into the kitchen. The only quiet place here.

"thanks so much Alex. Well I gotta go back out there. I'm up next to sing kareoke!" I pranced out of the room.

"CECE! IT'S YOUR TURNNNN" Abby-one of Sophie's friends- slured into the microphone of the kareoke machine.