Haters Gonna Hate chapter:9

A/N: wow I can't belive I have 104 reads and 9 chapters. Thank you guys so much. When this finishes I'm going to start a new fan fic but um yeah. Well my sister is in the hospital. Something is up with her heart. I'm like really scared for her. I'm so yeah I'm writting this chapter in celebration of 104 reads! Thanks so much guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life is boring! I thought living with one direction would be fun! But since I got the surgery Harry hasn't let me do anything but walk around the house all week! I've only been going on twitter.

The boys tought me everything they knew. Liam even tought me how to do a twit can. And people actually watched. They all asked what it's like being Harry's sister and I said it was boring! But of course Harry walked in and came on the camera and pushed me away. He did this almost every time!

"HEY GUYS!" I shouted at my new Mac computer Harry bought me. I got multiple tweets saying hi. But one tweet stood out to me. It's said.

'@cecestyles stop using your brothers fame to make yourself seem cool. Your nothing special.'

I said that out loud and started laughing. "you think tweets like that hurt me? Ha I've been threw worse... Much worse." great I just made this twit came more awkward for myself. Now people were tweeting me asking what happened. I don't want to lie.

"okay I will tell you guys. But please don't make a big deal out of it. It's in the past. Well um before I was adopted by Harry. Yes I was in an orphanage. I did have a family but my parents both died and I had no siblings that I knew of. But m-my father used. H-he used t-to b-beat me." I was just staring down at my hands now picking at my finger nails. When I looked back up to the camera I saw Harry standing behind me in my door.

"Cece." he said quietly. I turned around and ran to him. I buried my face into his chest.

"its hard Harry. It's really is." I was sobbing into his chest while people were watching as I just fell apart. I whipped my eyes. "hey Harry guess what." I looked up at him.

"what's up sis." I snuffled a little before looking up at him.

"today's my 14th birthday." he gasped with a fake hurt expression on his face.

"I can't belive you never told me. BOYS COME INTO CECE'S ROOM!" I started to back away from Harry but he kept coming closer I quickly dashed to my bed where my laptop was.

"no Harry! This why I didn't tell you! I hate celebrating my birthday!" I hid under my covers and soon the we're ripped off. I was curled into a fetal position. I peaked out to all the boys staring at me.

"READY BOYS! SING!" they all started singing happy birthday to me. But I hated my birthday. I didn't Want to get older. I guess you could say I'm like Louis. I want to stay young forever.

When the boys finished singing I opened my eyes and looked at my computer. I had like millions of tweets saying happy birthday. "thanks for all the birthday wishes but. I hate that I'm getting older. I want to stay young forever!" I stuck my hand up in Louis' direction and he highfived me.

"YEAH! TEAM FOREVER YOUNG RIGHT HERE!" Louis was sitting right next to me hugging me tightly. I looked at the tweets that said they shipped 'louce' (pronounced 'Lucy') which was mine and Lou's names put together. People loved me and Lou.

"WOOOHOOO!!!!" I started fist pumping! The boys were all laughing at me. Except for Lou who joined me in fist pumping. "WAIT! I have something to show you Louis!" I got off my bed and stood up. I turned my computer twoards me and started talk singing.