Chapter:17

A/N: at first I wasn't going to write today, but then I had Ana amazing idea! Don't have much to say! Ohhh!!!!! You guys should go and read this fan fic written by 1DOnlyYou. The story is called

When Everything Disapears

She is an amazing writer and I'm addicted to her story, it's so well written. And also you should read her other story's too. She is an amazing writer. I promise you won't be disappointed if you read her story's.

Well enough of that here is chapter 17!

____________________________________________________

"I'm here for you Cece." I stared blankly at josh. Not sure weather to cry or go punch him.

"leave, you broke my heart and I don't want you back." I turned back to look at the women I was talking to earlier. "I have to go thanks for the cupcake and can't wait to see you in London." I gave her a quick smile before I turned back around and walked out of the shop avoiding josh.

"Cece wait." josh called after me. I turned around and walked backwards not paying attention to where I was going.

"give it a break josh. I ignored everyone and everything for a week because of you, but you know what I'm over you." I had just realized that, and I'm proud of my self for it.

"CECE! NO!" I heard a voice call out before my entier body was flung into the air and filled with pain. "Cece? Can you hear me?" I tried to answer but nothing worked. Then everything went black.

***************************

I woke up to a bright fluorescent light. I tried to look around but my neck was sore. "Cece! You're awake." a familiar female voice filled my ears. I peaked out of the corner of my eyes and saw Lou sitting there.

"hi Lou." I said quietly. "what happened?"

"oh we'll, for some reason you were out In the middle of the street when I came to get you, and then a car hit you. But some how you only have a broken wrist." she took a pause and thought a bit. "oh! And I didn't call Harry because I took a guess that you didn't want to talk to him because you called me to come and pick you up and not him."

"thanks Lou, and I seriously only have a broken wrist? When can I go home? What happened to josh?" I attempted to sit up but failed miserably. Lou came over and helped me sit up.

"the doctors said you can go home tomorrow. I'm planning on calling Harry and telling him that you stayed with me for the night. And there was a boy there. He just cried then walked away." he cried? Wow... Now I feel bad.

"can I watch tv? I think there is a football game on." Lou nodded her head and picked up the remote. She turned the channel to soccer. Uhg! I forgot that football for them is soccer, and I hate soccer. "I ment American football." she looked at me and said 'oh' then turned the channel to college football. Noter Dame against the Florida state.

"I don't get this game... Why is it called football when they don't even use their feet?" I laughed at Lou's remark.

"you're half right half wrong. They do use their feet all the time, but they aren't always in contact with the ball. And their are kickers. It's a pretty confusing game." she nodded like she understood but I could tell the she was still confused. And that's pretty much how mine and Lou's night went. Her asking me questions about american football untill she passed out. I stayed up later then her because I wanted to watch the end of the game. Noter Dame ended up winning 21-0. Finally I can go to sleep happy.

____________________________________________________

A/N: super short and rushed. I'm sorry bout that. But I have like 6 school projects due tomorrow, I haven't done anything with them. Sooooooo, bye! I wish I could get out of school because my foot still hurts and I can barley walk, and my neck is killin me. But um seriously. Comment, vote, and read 'When Everything Disapears' written by 1DOnlyYou. And my dog just stepped on my side and his claws dug into me... I am now bleeding. And I fell down my hill Friday.... Not my best weekend.

~Maggie