Finally Found Me chapter:6

A/N: I'm writtin this right now because I'm upset and this is kind of a sad chapter. So ummmm yeah. Here is chapter 6 it may be like really bad because I have like nothing planned for it but yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CECE'S POV

Within the 30 minutes I walked the streets of London I managed to get mugged, fall in a ditch and get a gash across my fore head. It doesn't matter no one cares for me any ways.

But lucky for me I was smart enought to not walk the streets of an unknown place with all my money in my back pocket. Well all of Harry's money. I took what seemed to be 200 dollars. I had no idea with this currency. But I also have Harry's debit card so I'm good.

I was now sitting in a star bucks looking like a little mouse when it's corners by a cat. I was terrified. I was feeling pain that I thought I would never have to feel again. I was alone. And worst of all no body cared for me.

"excuse me. Is your name Cece walker?" a large man asked me. Not large as in fat but large as in buff. I nodded my head yes. "hello I'm Paul Higgins. Baby sitter of one direction. Harry sent me out here to get you. He is worried sick" I looked up into the eyes of the man who claims to be my brothers baby sitter.

"no he's not. Your just saying that. No body cares for me." I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my chin on the top of them. I closed my eyes tight. I wanted this all to be a dream. I wanted to be back at the orphanage with Saarah and Johnny. But I knew this was reality when I opened my eyes and saw Harry running through the doors.

"OH MY GOD CECE! Your alright." he whispered the last part when he got closer to me. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Dont touch me. Your just pretending to like me because you feel like you have to." I forced out of my mouth. I didn't want to belive that it was true but deep inside I felt like it was.

"Cece no. Don't say that I do like you. I don't just like you I love you. You are my sister and I'm proud to call you my sister." I felt tears come back to my eyes. I flung myself at Harry.

"I'm sorry. It's just so hard on me. And all I've done is cause trouble and all you guys have done is point out the things I've done wrong." I said to him quickly and slightly muffled. My head was in the crook of his neck and he rubbed my back in a sourcing way.

"no Cece I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been yelling at you. I just... I'm new to this whole older-brother-thing" he pulled me out at arms length so he could look at me. I was probably a mess. A smile speared on his face. What the hell he is smiling at a time like this? "you are still the BEATIFUL girl I saw walk into the room at the orphanage."

"I'm not beautiful." I took a short pause. "I'm freaking gorgeous bro! Get your facts right!" I gave him a playful smack on his arm. He started laughing like crazy. I'm happy that I could make him laugh.

"now let's go back to the mall get the boys and get you a cell phone. Your friend Sophie or what ever wants to text you." a smile appeared on my face. I actually have a friend now. I hugged Harry again.

"thank you so much. For everything." I whispered to him.

About 30 minutes after leaving star bucks we were back at the mall. Harry and I walked in together. He had his arm around my shoulder and I was leaning on him slightly for support. I'm not in the best shape right now.

"YOU FOUND HER!" a chorus of voices, I'm guessing the boys Eleanor and Perrie, shouted. I smiled weakly as we approached the table they were at. I had very little energy left.

"oh god. You look horrid." Niall said truthfully. Wow thanks.Liam hit Niall in the back of the head.

"yeah that makes me feel so much better Niall. Arent you guys suposed to sing to me saying that I'm beautiful, not horrid?" I used the little amount of energy I did have to cross my arms and tap my foot.

"I'm just telling the truth!" Niall held his hands up in defense. I shook my head and laughed at the boy. I leaned into Harry again.

"cawwy me." I said in a baby voice. This always worked for me. And soon I was up in the air being cradled by Harry. I placed my head gentley on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Wow this boys is comfortable.

"YOU STOLE MY APPLE!" oh no. The fruit guy. Is he really still hear. I picked my head up off of my brothers shoulder and looked at the man. I looked closer and saw who it was.

"Caneron? Cameron McClain?" I said to him. He met my eyes and his widened in shock.

"Cece walker. It's nice to see you again." I rolled my eyes at his remark. My elementary school enemy.

"Harry can we go now." I said to him with pleading eyes.

"yeah I think we might just bring you home. And we will get you a phone tomorrow you need sleep." as he said thoes words I placed my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. In no time I was off to sleep. But not a pleaser one.

I woke up screaming. I had a dream of my so-called father. And my uncle. They both beat me. The memorie were horrifying. Then I rememberd. My uncle always said 'when your father dies I'm the one who is taking his place.' I now had tears streaming down my face.

I couldnt controll my breathing. I was now taking quick breaths. They were more like gasps for air. I sprung out of my bed over to my bag. I reached inside for my inhaler. All I found was a note.

'Deat Cecelia,

It's been a while hasn't it. You thought you could get away from me huh? Let's see how you do with out your inhaler. Have fun living while you can bitch.

Lots of hate,

Uncle stew'

My uncle. Great. Now I'm having an asthma attack and I can't even stop it. "HELP" I screamed. That didn't help my gasps became more urgent. I can't breath.

My vision was getting blurry. Just before everything went black a figure ran over to me. "help..." I whispered with the last bit of air I had. And now it's just black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I knew this would suck!!! I'm soooooo sorry. But 3 updates in 1 day. But only because I'm not going to be able to update tomorrow. And it's realllllllyyyyyyyy short and it's pisses me off! But they can't all be long. Am I right. Well maybe will see and update from me again tomorrow. Bye guys.

~Maggie