Chapter:25

A/N: sorry I didn't update yesterday. Trying to get used to not updating everyday. But this is the last chapter then we move onto the sequal. I can't wait for the sequal. And I think it's going to be bette then this one and it will get more reads for this because people will want to know what happened before it. Heheh!!! Yayyyy!!! Okay here it is!

____________________________________________________

HARRY'S POV

I sit in the hospital room watching Cece. It's been a week since she got hit in the head with a vase. She has been in a coma ever since. The only reason they have kept her alive is because her brain patterns have been very active.

"guys, what happens if she doesn't wake up?" I ask.

"Harry she is strong, you have to belive she will wake up." Zayn says to me. He pays me on the shoulder real quick.

"yeah haz she will wake up." Louis said to me. After I told the boys about what happened to Cece they were hurt that I didn't tell them right away but they understood.

"well Harry we are going to go and get some food. Want anything?" Liam said standing up.

"all I want is my sister to wake up." I mumbled to myself. The rest of the guys stood up and filed out of the room.

I took cece's hand in mine and whispered to her. "please wake up Cece."

*******************

Two more weeks had passed and Cece still hadn't woken up. Her brain was awake, and she was having many thoughts but we had no idea what they were about. I almost never left the hospital, I was afraid Cece would wake up while I wasn't there.

Right now I'm at the recording studio with the boys. I've been trying my best at keeping my emotions in but it's hard. Cece had let us use her song ad it's hard for me to sing it without bursting out in tears.

I was in the middle of recording my part of the song when my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I stopped singing and pulled it out. "hello?"

"yes, hello mr styles. This is Stevie Marie from the London hospital. Your sister has woken up. She is still a little hazy, but she has woken up." I gasped as a slight smile came onto my face.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" I screamed into the studio microphone once I hung up the phone. Everyone in the studio turned to look at me. The boys faces were full of pure joy.

"WELL LETS GO AND SEE HER!" Louis shouted. I quickly pulled off the head phones that were around my neck and placed them on the microphone stand. I ran out of the recording booth and out of the entier studio. The boys were following behinde me.

I quickly got into my black range rover and waited for the other guys to catch up. "Harry slow down! We are all excited but it doesnt mean you can ditch us!" I just gave a slight smile to Louis as he enterd my car the boys not far behinde him. "now you can go." Louis said.

Once the words left his mouth I drove off. "HARRY SLOW DOWN! WE ARE GOING TO GET PULLED OVER!" Liam shouted at me, his daddy direction mode turning on.

I groaned as I slowed my speed, I just wanted to see my sister awake again.

As we pulled up to the hospital I couldn't wait to get out and see my sister.

CECES POV

I woke up in a hospital. How did I get here? Why am I here? "oh hello Cece. You're awake." a brown haired women who was semi short walked into the room. "I just have a few questions for you." I nodded at the women but felt a sharp pain in the right side of my head. "okay so what is your full name?" the women asked.

"my full name is Cecilia Ann Walker." she wrote something down on her clip board and took in a breath before continuing.

"when is your birthday?"

"September 1 1999" I said.

"how old are you?"

"I am 10" she frowned and wrote something down. She looked at me and sighed.

"now Cece what year is it?" shouldn't she know the year?

"it's 2009." I don't understand why she needs to know all this.

"I have one more question for you Cece." I nodded for her to continue. "who are you currently living with?"

"my father." the look on her face was terrible.

"Cece, you don't live with your father anymore. He died 3 years ago. You are not 10 you are 14 it is not the year 2009 it's the year 2013." I gasped at what she said.

"what? No. That never happened." I stated to the women.

"no Cece. You are living with your brother. He should be-"

"NO! I DON'T HAVE A BROTHER! I LIVE WITH MY FATHER IN AMERICA!" I shouted out at the nurse.

"Cece I'm sorry but your father is dead. And you now live in london with your half brother Harry. He is going to be here shortly." I didn't want to belive her. She can't be telling the truth. Just as I was about to protest against her there was a knock at the door. It better be Ashton kutcher coming in and telling me that I've just been punked."come in." the women said.

The door creaked open and there was a teenage boy with curly brown hair and electric green eyes. Electric green eyes just like mine. "Cece?" how did he know my name? I've never seen him in my life before. He enterd my room and 4 other boys followed behinde him. They all smiled and waved at me. But the thing is.

"I don't know who you people are."

____________________________________________________

A/N: and this book I over!!! :( but just wait for the next book! IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT! And omfg 'dream house' is a weird movie.

Link for the sequal will be uploaded right after I upload the book.

~Maggie