The Big Scare chapter:7

A/N: sorry for not giving an update yesterday. I went to a school dance. But in this chapter there is a Sophie's POV and it was written by Sophie her self! And a little bit by me just to make it flow with the story. So yeah here is chapter 7...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's POV

I can't beleive I met Harry Styles, THE Harry Styles. Is this real? I woke up to the best sight ever: Harry's number on my hand. I don't know if I should call him or not. I don't want to seem like a crazed fan, but I really want to talk to him. Oh and I almost forgot about Cece! She's so cool! I can already tell that we are going to be great friends! And maybe if I get closer to cece...I can get closer to Harry! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love cece just the way she is and having her brother be part of 1D is just a plus! Killing 2 birds with one stone, as they say. I am so happy! YAYAYAYAYA MY BEST FRIENDS [HALF] BROTHER IS THE ONE FOR ME! I think I'm going to call Harry right now! I hope he is awake.

HARRY'S POV

I was sitting in the white chairs at the hospital. I've been here waiting to see Cece since 5 in the morning.

'cause I'm free free falling' my phone started going off with my favorite song. I checked the number it was unkown. I picked it up anyway even tho it could bra crazed fan.

"hello?" my voice was hoarse. I guess from all the crying. Coming into your sisters room and seeing her on the ground not breathing isn't the best thing in the world.

"hi! Is that you Harry?" it sounded like a girl kind of like sophie.

"Sophie?" my voice was sounding better but not much. I hear a faint yell from her end of the line.

"yes it is. Can I talk with Cece?" a lump grew in my throat.

"uhm. Uhh... She is still sleeping sorry." I quickly hung up on her. I need to see my sister like now. And I need to know that she is alright.

"excuse me. Are you Harold Edward Styles?"a good looking women wearing a white coat stood infront of me.

"yes that's me. Is my sister alright?" she gave me a slight smile. It wasn't a petty or flirty smile it was a happy smile.

"yes your sister is fine. She is awake but while she was out we found something that she should get fixed." now her face had petty written all over it. Great...

"wh-what's wrong with her?" I studdered out. My voice almost softer then a whisper.

(A/N: idk of what I'm about to write can happen but let's just pretend it can)

"your sister has knots in her stomach that is keeping her from getting the nutrients she needs. It is easily fixable but we need her gaurdians permission. She really wants to do it." the women said to me.

"if it will help her then yes go ahead." she nodded and started walking away. I grabbed her elbow slightly. "can I see her?" a sweet smile came onto her face and she nodded. I smiled back at her.

Once the women walked away I ran to the room my sister was taken into. I walked into the room and saw my sister walking around.

"OH! HI HARRY!" she shouted with a bug smile on her face. I thought she just woke up.

"hi Cece. Sophie called." her face brightened up ever more. What the hell.

CECE'S POV

"SOPHIE CALLED! Yay! Let me talk to her!" I ran twoards Harry stuck my hands out at him so I could call my new best friend.

"Cece I really think you should take it easy. And what happened to you?" I frowned at my older brother. Uhg. He is no fun.

"YOURE NO FUN!" I slightly shouted at him stomping my foot. I'm such a child. "and I had an asthma attack. And I couldn't get to my inhaler quick enough." I know I'm lying to my brother but I don't want him to worry. I can fight my own fights.

"your lying." WHAT THE HELL?! How could he tell.

"no I'm not." crap! It's easy to tell I'm lying now. Fucker.

"Cece you suck at lying. I can already tell." he crossed his arms and glared at me. I sighed.

"fine I will tell you. My uncle, the one who occasionally beat me with my father." I took a deep breath and sat down on the hospital bed and stared down at my hands. "he is still alive. And he knows that I'm with you. And he is after me." I felt a drop of water on my hands. What the hell. I'm crying?

I felt the space next to me dip down. I felt an arm drape across my shoulders. "hello Cece.did you like my little surprise." a deep voice whispers in my ear. I looked over and saw my uncle.

"HARRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs calling for my brother as I jumped off the bed.

"you little bitch!" my uncle slapped me. I fell to the ground whimpering. "this room is sound proof no one can hear you." my uncle snapped at me.

I sat up one the ground tears streaming down my face like they used to. My uncles beatings were always worse then my fathers. "why. Why are you doing this to me. Haven't you done enough. Hasn't my father done enough? BECAUSE OF YOU TWO MY BODY ISN'T FUNCTIONIG RIGHT!" right away I regretted saying that to him. He punched me right in the face.

"your a cunt. You killed your mother and your father. You killed my sister. You shouldn't be alive any more." he slapped me in the face again. He turned away.

Okay this is my chance. The emergence button is right over there. I got up as quietly as I could as my uncle kept talking to me. I reached for the red button and smacked it down. In less then 30 seconds nurses were rushing in. "help me!" a few female nurses surrounded me and asked me what happened. I told them everything as I watched my uncle escape the room before I could finish the story.

The nurses told me they would call the police and try to find him. But I know that untill they find him I'm no longer safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: okay this chapter sucks. And it's short. Well chapter 8 will be written by Sophie because well she wants to. But yeah. So if it's bad don't blame me! And Sophie make authors notes okay!

~Maggie