95

Talia's POV

"Alright." Amy says as all of the people involved in Julie and I's wedding sit around the living room. "Let's get started."

"What first?" I ask.

"Wedding Party?" Amy asks.

"Um my matron of honor is Melanie." Julie says and motions to her sisters. "And my bridesmaids are Moe, Crystal, and Sofia."

"And my Matron of Honor is Christen." I say. "Then my bridesmaids are Kelley, Becky, and you Amy."

We played Orlando in New York on yesterday, Chicago played Sky Blue in Jersey, and North Carolina played Boston in Boston so once the games were over all of the people involved in the wedding came to New York to help plan the wedding and do dress fittings.

"Wedding location?" Amy asks.

She elected herself to be our wedding planner.

"We've always talked about having our wedding in the Netherlands." Julie says and I nod.

"Do you know where in the Netherlands?"

"Mhmm." I say then grab my parents wedding album and show everyone the location.

"This is De Haar Castle

"This is De Haar Castle."

"Is that your Mom?" Christen asks and point to my Mom in her wedding dress.

"Mhmm." I say as everyone looks at the pictures. "That's my Mama."

"She's beautiful." Kelley says.

"Yeah." I say and smile. "She is."

"Mama?" Lanie asks.

"Yes baby?" I question.

"Are those my other grandparents?" Lanie asks.

"Mhmm." I say." That's your grandpa Matteo and your grandma Annemarije."

"I wish I coulda met them."

"Me too Lanie." I say then sigh. "Me too.

"Wait do you two have the venue already booked?" Christen asks.

"Yes." I say. "Julie and I did some thinking about our wedding on the plane ride home then when we landed I called in a few favors and we booked the castle.

"December 9th is still the day of the wedding?" Kelley asks.

"Yep." Julie says.

"Wedding Colors?" Moe asks.

"Navy, Gray, and White." Julie says.

"What color will our dresses be?" Sofia Huerta asks.

"Navy." My Sunshine says.

"Lanie?" I question and look at Julie and I's daughter who's on the floor playing with Mr. Waffles.

"Yes Mama?"