Volume 1 {Chapter 2: Beacon}

It has already been a few weeks since Y/N was enrolled in Beacon. So far, his cover of a lost and unknown teen has been working fine and Ozpin, true to his word, has taught Y/N the basics of Remnant. It was a weird feeling for Y/N, being taught from another perspective but it does provide a better insight than what stories or writers would know and they are not too far off the mark.

Within the timespan, Ozpin had already unlocked Y/N's aura. The day after his enrollment, Ozpin had activated Y/N's aura which was a grey color. Feeling more flexible than what the {Gamer's Body} can give, Y/N can definitely feel more powerful. His semblance, on the other hand, wasn't discovered yet. Y/N can guess his semblance is his {Spirit Power}, the ability to master the elements within his soul, so he will have to wait until he needs to use it.

When Y/N had checked with his weapon, they were really upgraded with the {Upgrade} function.

His sword, Anubis definitely lived up to its namesake.

And Icaros would be the definition of durable but classy

The {Gauntlet} Y/N had seen, well after getting his aura and waiting for nighttime, Y/N went to the central courtyard with his weapons to get more {Skill Points}

One thing he noticed when he was using {ID Create} is that it creates an area that is invisible and inaccessible to anyone else other than him. He figured that out when Ozpin came to the courtyard to find him but didn't see Y/N fighting off a Deathstalker. Even the damages done to the courtyard in his dungeon weren't made when he escaped. So when Y/N suddenly appeared out of thin air, he had to make some lies happen and was punished for staying up late past curfew.

But after grinding a few times, using his magic to get through some of them since some, he finally had enough to get his {Gauntlet}. With all that looting, Y/N has also accumulated enough Lien to make the purchase of materials to make it.

Ozpin questioned Y/N about it and gave a reply that was beneficial. "I don't like the idea of mech-shifting my weapon every time I need to shoot. It takes too much time. Better get another weapon than to constantly shift one weapon to another." And with that, the {Gauntlet} was finished and named.