Volume 1 {Chapter 12: Unknown Encounters}

Long fight short, Roman got away with little to no Dust due to Blake, Sun, Ruby, and Penny's interference. The 4 teenagers were sitting on boxes nearby as police cars drove in with cops assessing the scene.

Yang and Weiss came not long after, and Weiss saw Blake sitting near Sun.

Ruby saw this and tried to calm the heiress down. "Look, Weiss, it's not what you think, she explained the whole thing. See, she doesn't have a bow, she has kitty ears and they're kinda cute..." But Weiss didn't want to hear anything out of her and marched straight to the two Faunus'.

The Cat Faunus saw Weiss approaching and calmly stated. "Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was-"

"Stop!" Weiss stopped Blake from explaining herself and continued. "Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you? 12 hours. That means I've had 12 hours to think about this. And in that 12 hours, I've decided..."

Sun, Ruby, and Yang looked worriedly at Blake; unknown what the heiress of the SDC will say towards her.

"I don't care."

Blake surprised once more, made a noise that was understandable. "Huh?"

"You said you're not one of them anymore, right?"

Shaking her head, Blake answered. "N-No. I haven't been since I was younger-"

"Ah-bah-bah-bah-bah." Weiss silenced Blake from continuing and gave her response. "I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you'll come to your teammates. And not some.. someone else."

Grinning from ear to ear, Ruby and Yang gave Blake a reassuring nod at her. Blake felt happy, knowing that Weiss changed for the better and wiped a tear from her face. "Of course."

Feeling the tense situation going away, Ruby, Yang, and Sun felt relieved to hear Weiss forgiving Blake and knowing that their relationship will deepen because of this fiasco.

Knowing that everyone is happy, Ruby screamed excitedly around her. "Yeah! Team RWBY is back together."

RWBY and Sun huddled together but Weiss pointed her finger on Sun accusingly "I'm still not quite sure how I feel about you."

The Blonde Faunus laughed slightly at that. "You're not the first-" A sharp intake of air suddenly reminded him of a certain person. "Oh, craaap!!!"

"Sun? What's wrong?" Blake asked him, unsure of what he meant.

"Y/N!" Blake widened her eyes at the mention of his name as well as everyone around them. "Ah man, I forgot about him. We gotta help him, now!"

"Why? What's going on?" Ruby asked Sun in a worried manner.

Before Sun could explain...

*EXPLOSION*

A thunderous explosion rang around the area, making everyone jump in surprise. RWBY and Sun instantly went tense at the sudden explosion as a figure was seen blown back form the explosion and hit a nearby police car.

RWBY ran over to the figure and was shocked to see. "Y/N!"

He grunts as he fell to the ground after getting out of the damaged police car.

Y/N looked at RWBY and smiled, a small drop of blood from his mouth. "Hey guys, rough night?" He chuckled a bit as he used Odin to stand up.

Blake went to his side and helped him stand. "What happened?"

His face was immediately hardened as his enemy came into view. "Someone crashed my party."

Weiss got her weapon ready and pointed at the enemy coming out from the smoke. "Loki?"