Volume 2 {Chapter 3: The Plan}

Today is a special day for Beacon students. Not because of the sudden influx of students due to upcoming Vytal festival, but for a completely different reason.

Today is Thursday but since Beacon is suddenly having an influx of students, The Headmaster has decided to make tomorrow a day off so to speak. Meaning that after classes, they could all hang out and do stuff anyone with a perfectly normal life would have.

Except for a certain group, with plans to uncover what is going on in the world.

RWBY, Y/N, and Aigis were in their last class for the day with Port. Not paying attention to his stories, Y/N opted to meditate.

{Aura Meditate} was something Y/N can appreciate as it allowed him for a faster recovery of {MP} as well as spreading his Aura around. With it, it is like seeing everywhere at once, thus making it near impossible to bypass his defenses in his sleep.

Not only that but it also cancels out any distraction the world will give him so he can rest without worry.

Feeling Port slowing down, Y/N opened his eyes as the usual noise filled his ear. "Are you awake, Y/N?"

He turned his attention to his 'official' daughter, looking at him with curious eyes. She wore the Beacon girl's uniform with surprising ease as though she already was a student all her life. But what stood out was a red ribbon around her neck, Aigis comments about how she likes it very much, which made Y/N question if she even remotely remembers what happened in {S.E.E.S} but that's a question that will never be asked.

Y/N nodded as Aigis went back to studying Port's lesson. He was surprised to know that Aigis doesn't have any data about Grimm, when asked she replied that the data was corrupted when she fell into the water and thus she needed new information about it. Hence her studious nature on the subject.

Checking his watch, Port has decided to look at his class. "I believe we will end my story here. Until next time!"

Y/N and Aigis stood up together and walked to the doorway. "How is the school for you, Aigis?"

The android looked back at Y/N with no expression. "I detect no Grimm in the area, so I am fine."

Y/N sweatdrop at her answer as she walked beside him. Her programming has not changed one bit but he can tell that she'll be better in time.

As they were walking to the hallway, Sun and Neptune walked behind them. Before Sun could tap his shoulder, Y/N had turned around.

"AH!" Sun yelped in surprise, making Neptune snicker. "Dude, how did you do that?!"

"Perhaps I have a third eye? Who knows?" Y/N joked to the duo, Aigis not far.

"Do you have three eyes, Y/N? Where is it located?" She asked her father, who only sighed.

"It was a joke, Aigis. I have no other eye on my body." Neptune saw Aigis and moved closer to her.

"Hey there." He purposely made his voice deeper as he tried to impress her. "What's your name, doll?"

Aigis tilted her head as to why someone would make their voice deeper and move closer to the person if all they wanted was to talk. "My name is Aigis. I am a Humanoid Tactical Weapon for Grimm, given life by my father."

Neptune sweatdropped at her name but pushed on. "Oh. I'm Neptune. What say, you and I go out sometime?"

"I'm afraid I cannot. For today, I will accompany my father with Team RWBY on their mission." Aigis denied Neptune as she moved closer to Y/N, interlocking arms.