Volume 2 {Chapter 7: Burning the Candle}

Waking up, Y/N noticed the sun burning bright as its rays shone inside his dorm. He stretched his body to get it working right and let out a yawn. {Gamers Body} allowed him to not feel tired when drowsy or take any permanent damage from attacks but he still took rest to calm the mind.

Getting up, he saw someone stirring in their bed as she got upright. "Morning, Aigis."

The robot craned her head to Y/N and let out a small smile. "Good Morning to you as well, Y/N."

"What time is it? Feels like I overslept." He walked to the bathroom to freshen up, wanting to feel clean today.

Aigis took a few moments to get her system up and running and quickly analyzed her internal time to gave an answer. "It is now 7:50 A.M. We have no classes today on account of it being a weekend and the dance tomorrow night."

"Yeah? OK then, I better check on Blake and Jaune. For all I know, they are practically the only ones without a date." Y/N finished brushing his teeth and moved to the shower. "What are you doing today, Aigis?"

"I will be helping Team RWBY with their decorations in the Auditorium. They recently called me, asking for a pair of hands." Aigis got up from her bed as she went into a closet, finding clothes for today.

As she scanned the entirety of it, she looked back to the bathroom door where Y/N is. "Father, it seems we do not have the formal wear for the dance."

"Ah, your right. I forgot about that. Hmm..." Getting out with only his underwear and towel, he walked to where the closet was. "I'll just buy us some."

"That would be favorable"

 Nodding, he picked his clothes and went back to the bathroom.

"Well then, I must be off. Goodbye, Father." Y/N heard his door open and close suddenly, making a smile for Aigis' independence.

It seemed that after gaining her Semblance and gaining experience in the dungeon, Aigis has now learned how to be self-sufficient. She is now properly taking care of herself nowadays without his help and that makes him fill his heart with pride. 'She's now on her way to becoming a great Huntress.'

Drying and leftover water, Y/N got out and threw the dirty in the basket.

Now that Aigis was gone, he felt the room got... quieter. "Heh, it feels... dead now."

Before Aigis came, he was perfectly fine living alone by himself. No annoying roommates, no interruptions in the night, and certainly no loud music from their Scroll. But now... he rather missed the noises altogether.

'I guess it was true; you can't worry about it unless it is gone.'

Sighing it away, Y/N was about to pick up a Scroll when he saw something that didn't fit in here.

It was a key. A stone key for castles back in Medieval times. And it was glowing an ominous dark purple.

Picking it up, it weighed the same as any other key he had and used {Observe} on it.

{OBSERVE}

NAME: Abyss Key

TYPE: Dimensional Gate

INFO: A gateway to those who have been granted {The Gamer} to the {Abyss Auction}. Can be used in special places or anywhere else isolated. Only {The Gamer} is allowed access to the Velvet Abyss.

"The {Abyss Auction}? Never heard that before." It was likely from the original manhua,  now wishing he read it to a greater value. "Whatever it is, seems as though I'm the only one allowed access to it. I'll check it out later."