Volume 3 {Chapter 2: The Vytal Festival}

Well, this is it. The moment we've all been waiting for. Afterall those moments of depression, strength, and happiness, its happening. After this, RWBY will now officially start its main story and our mission now begins.

I just want to say, thanks. For being with me until now, and supporting this story even when its author is shit for brains.

Still, thanks, guys. You really made the whole quarantine thing seem like a good thing.

Anyway, enough sappy stuff. Let's go.

The moment you stepped into Vale, you could tell that something was going on. It was something special that made each of its citizens feel festive and giddy.

It wasn't the numerous stalls that lined up the streets with food and merchandise. It wasn't the many people here, coming to Vale.

No, it was for a holiday.

A holiday that made an event so festive and so memorable, that many still celebrate across Remnant.

It was the day, Remnant had peace.

Today is the Vytal Festival.

Y/N could feel the excitement in the air as many foreigners are engaging in various conversations with one another. Stalls sell food and drinks to those who are interested as some sold merchandise to commemorate the event.

But the main event of the festival is what is floating above it.

High above the skies was an arena, a flying arena. Housing many audiences and a battlefield. This is the Amity Colosseum, a massive arena for battles between the Kingdoms of Remnant as well as their symbol of friendship.

It was a technological marvel, combing the resources each Kingdom offered to use under the banner of friendship. They built this to not only commemorate the day peace was established but to also house the fierce competitions it held.

Combatants were from the Kingdom's own respective schools with their own prodigies.

Vale is Beacon.

Atlas is its own academy, as well as the center of military HQ.

Vacuo is Shade.

And Mistral with Haven.

These were the most powerful and influential schools in Remnant, and now they are pitting their own students against others from other academies.

Y/N could only sigh at Amity before continuing his walk around the campus grounds. He had some time on his hands before the arena would house its first tournament so he just walked around the area.

He let his weapons become fully displayed on his back to show everyone here that he is a student of one of the academies to prevent any misunderstandings.

And now, he's just minding his own business doing nothing. With Aigis also checking the venue out, he had nothing to do right now.

"Wonder if I can go to the {Velvet Abyss} again?"

As he said it, Y/N felt something growing within him. He touched his chest and saw that it was glowing a purple hue coming out from his heart. "Guess I can. Better find somewhere private."

Y/N exited the public eyes and went to a secluded area in the forest. He didn't run that far to see that he was alone but still used {World Sense} just in case. The moment he used that skill, everything went silent for him. It felt as though the world has stopped moving to heed his command as he sensed everything near him. To the falling of leaves to even the disturbance in the air, it was as though he saw the world without using his eyes.