Special Chapter: RWBY X Genshin Impact {Klee Introduction}

(For anyone wondering, this is what I've been doing during my spare time. That's right, I play Genshin Impact and it has been a blast.

Just a few weeks of constant grinding and I'm now AR 30...

And yet... I still don't have any 5* characters...

MASTER DILUC!!! WHEN WILL I GET YOU?!?!?!?!

...

...

...

Ahem, Anyway. I saw the new character Klee after the recent update and I am head over heels for her. She's just that cute.

If I were to put it: It was if Ruby and Nora made Klee into the adorable bundle of cuteness and 'AoE Pyro Damage' she is today.

So then, yeah. While I still haven't gotten her... yet, I can't help but imagine Klee interacting with the RWBY cast.

Oh and, for the record. This will may or may not be canon in the main storyline so...

Yeah. Hope you enjoy this chapter of mine.

And another thing. Since this year is almost over, that also means my school is almost done. And by the time that happens, I'M NOW A COLLEGE STUDENT!

Thanks for all the love and support, and hope you like this fluffy chapter.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome back, mister {Gamer}." The velvet assistant greeted her customer as he appeared before her.

"Hello, Rose."

"What business will you do today?"

"I want to Gamble, please."

"Of course. Right this way, please."

Y/N nodded towards her as they made their way to the front of the ship.  The water lightly splashing around the vessel and the bright sun beaming down on them.

It was a rest day in Beacon, and that meant a free day for students to do whatever they want. Whether to train for the upcoming Vytal Festival or to do nothing and laze around.

Y/N also sought to rest a bit but found himself in a peculiar situation. It wasn't anything weird or unknown, but rather an emotion he hasn't felt in a long time.

He was bored.

RWBY said that they were gonna go the Vale for some shopping and whatnot. JNPR is busy training, hoping to get Jaune to be better at combat.

Not to mention that Aigis had to go to Peach for some maintenance check. So here he was, hoping to get something from this day.

The white porcelain table with intricate blue linings with puffy purple chairs was now seen and the two sat on their respective seats.

Rose pulled out the familiar catalog book from underneath the table and presented it to Y/N, and as usual, the same window opened in front of him.

Y/N disregarded most of them and went straight to the {Gamble} option, where the black hole from before appeared there.

"Ah, that reminds me." Rose's voice alerted him before he could plunge his hand in there. "The {Gamble} has been recently updated."

"Updated? Updated how?"