Volume 1 {Chapter 4: Classes}

Waking up in the morning is a blessing and a curse, especially to those who are tired. It's a blessing because you can feel your body getting ready to move those bones and feel reinvigorated for the day. And a curse because after that, you feel drowsy and immediately go back to sleep and dwell at the moment longer.

Truly, a curse. "I hate mornings." And a blessing.

Y/N had already walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day, eyes to the ground and slouched. He wanted to go back to sleep, to feel so comfy and warm but when he checked his clock, things were already in motion. It was 6 in the morning already and Y/N was too tired to deal with it.

His plan for the day is simple enough; go to classes, use the lunch to get a new weapon by Peach and effortlessly wreck anyone who wants to challenge him in combat classes.

Opening the door, Y/N got his change of clothes and went inside. The sound of water gushing out of an outlet filled his spacious room and he bathed in silence.

...

...

...

...

...

...

15 minutes have passed as Y/N got out of the restroom, wearing a white shirt and black slacks, putting a towel around his shoulders Y/N went to his computer to do a  check on his {Inventory}.

Last night, Y/N was too tired to check on his personal computer by Ozpin so now he wanted to see every feature it has. He was surprised when he saw the {Menu} and {System} on it so maybe it decided to familiarize itself with the machine for the user. One question on his mind was, 'Can someone intentionally see it?' The {Gamer} ability may let him see the pop-ups and are mostly mental so what if someone saw these pop-ups? No one knows what they mean and Y/N is the only one who can access them but that doesn't mean they can see what are on the monitors so Y/N will have to be careful when using it.

{INVENTORY}

$100,000

{[Charge]}, {[Focus]}, {[Heat Riser}]

16 Skill Point

(Blueprint)

[Soma x2], [Bead x3], {Life Stone x4}, {Balm of Life x2}

Destiny Spear, Grimoire, Wooden Sword x5, Wooden Shield x2, Great Sword,

<Megidola>, <Primal Force>, <Deathbound>, <Tempest Slash>

{Maragi x2}, {Mazio x2}, {Mabufu x4}

Z-Target, Enduring Soul, Apt Pupil

Steel Armour, Wooden Armor

Y/N sometimes wonder why he has such good loot from the various battles he did but let it slide, if it lets him become stronger then he will take all the help he can get. Seeing the skill card {Megidola}, Y/N instantly learned it so that he can see the {Grimoire} that was in his {Inventory} for quite some time. He could just use it but found he can't since he was still weak and not to mention it takes about 85% of his Mana to cast {Megido} so he can't really complain. The {Grimoire} to Y/N, was a mysterious existence that suddenly appeared in his arsenal. Y/N thought it was something he collected along the way but he had suspicioned it was the God of- You know what, we'll just call them GOD (God of Darkness) and GOL (God of Light)- GOD's doing.