Volume 2 {Chapter 1: 2nd Semester}

Ozpin rewinded the footage for the nth time tonight as he still couldn't find any leads of what transpired that night on the docks. The mysterious figure using a humanoid Grimm, an uncalled Atlas container, and the appearance of 'Aigis' as what Y/N had called the girl android.

Y/N did as he said, asked Ozpin about the appearance of an Atlas container in a Vale dock. He had done the research and the information given to him wasn't helping.

Apparently, this container wasn't even in the ship manifest. As if it never existed since it was a secret they never tell. They had originally planned to destroy whatever was in the container with no questions asked and was ordered by the Council of Atlas.

If that wasn't enough, the android Y/N saved seemed to be the work of a famed engineer in Atlas. Dr. Polendina: The Toy Maker. Ozpin questioned his intentions as to why would he ever discard a creation of his. Well, whatever the case it seems Atlas wants to bury this secret along with its countless others.

Moving on, the new player in the field. Even though there were multiple witnesses, nobody seemed to remember what he looked like but Y/N and RWBY.

None of the officers at the scene recalled seeing the aggressor at the docks but the destruction left behind. Even shown footage didn't help and they were interrogated by someone in the force with a Semblance to notice the small lies. She wrote in her report that the officers were indeed telling the truth and that it might have to do with the criminals' Semblance.

'What a terrifying power.' Ozpin thought to himself, looking towards his school. 'If this person is working for her, then he would have no problem infiltrating the school undetected.'

Sighing once more, he moved to the final mysterious puzzle.

Aigis.

The android created by Dr. Polendina. The inside the Atlas shipping container and saved by one of his students.

The following morning after the Docks, Y/N carried Aigis to Prof. Peach to see why Atlas has deemed her worthy to be incinerated.

He has yet to see the final report by her but studious checking has him guessing the final check.

There wasn't anything wrong with her, NOTHING. He even used some Magic to check for any internal damage or external. Nothing at all.

Which made him question Ironwood's morals. His idea of using robots instead of soldiers was a very good one, as the deaths of countless soldiers are unneeded and unnecessary. However, that left Ozpin a doubt in the system. Anyone of the tech team in Atlas can easily hack into one of the robots and kill morale on the people and that brings out the enemy.

Shaking his head off the negative thoughts, Ozpin drinks his coffee made by Monty's and felt his stress go away. The chocolate scent with a sting of flavor made him nearly forget all the troubles of the world. "Perhaps a small vacation would be nice."

With his drink, he thought better than before. Looking through the cameras of Beacon, he saw Peach finishing the final check-up on Aigis with Y/N nearby. The sight of him brought a small smile to the Headmaster, almost wishing he was is legit son.

Chuckling, he shook his head from the silly idea and went back to paperwork in his office atop a tower.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, how is she?" Y/N asked the mechanic as she stopped looking at Aigis.

It had been driving Y/N non-stop when he saw her at the shipping container a few nights ago.