🔵 Chapter 7: Careful What You Wish For

Callum's POV

"Why are we going here again? We were just there last night for your birthday" Anthony groaned from my bed

"I like the club, so what?" I muttered checking myself out in the mirror again.

"Well maybe you should hurry up get fucking dressed. This is the third time you've changed" he sighed.

"I need to make a good impression" I hummed running a hand through my hair.

"For who?" he asked raising his brow.

"No one in particular" I murmured biting my lip and giving myself a once over. I liked what I saw, I mean who wouldn't.

"Ooh you're lying. Did you meet someone last night?" Anthony questioned.

"Maybe. Come on let's go" I laughed tapping his leg so, he'd get up.

"I haven't seen you crush on anyone since college which didn't end so well" he said as we drove to the club.

"He cheated on me first and I just did it for revenge. Then someone spread a rumor he had ass warts" I scoffed smirking.

"Yeah. So who's the lucky man that gets the privilege of being in your sights? I want to wish him good luck and maybe a warning to run for his life" he chuckled.

"Fuck you. I'm amazing" I stated getting out.

"Sure you are" he muttered.

"Whatever. Let's just go in" I said.

There was a line. It was Saturday night so of course there was a damn line. Thing is, I didn't like lines so, I walked up to the front. Standing there was a bodyguard holding  a clipboard.

"Hello" I hummed flashing my smile.

"Back of the line" he grumbled not even looking up.

"I don't have time to wait in that line. So how much to just let me and my friend in?" I asked cutting to the chase.

This time he looked up, and held out his hand. Pulling out my wallet, I grabbed a $100 bill and placed it in his hand. He nodded and allowed Anthony and I to enter.

When we got in the first thing you heard was the music. The first thing you saw was bodies all over each other. The first thing you smelled was sex and alcohol. It was amazing and the club was packed.

"Let's go to the bar!" I yelled to Anthony so he could hear me.

"Okay!" he shouted.

"Damn this is crazy" I spoke flagging down the bartender.

"Was there this much people yesterday?" Anthony asked.

"I don't think so" I muttered.

"Hey. What can I get you guys?" the bartender asked.