🔵 Chapter 13: No Time For You

Baz's Pov

"You look beautiful today" I hummed staring at my mother

"I wanted to look nice. I had some of the nurses help me this morning" she sighed.

"They did a great job" I breathed touching her hand.

"Thanks, baby. My sons were visiting me so, I couldn't just look any kind of way. Where is Quan? He should have been here by now right? Why don't you call him and see where he is? He never seems to pick up the phone" she said smiling.

At the sound of my brother's name, my heart sunk in my chest. From what the doctors have been telling me, this was normal for someone with her disease.  It was just something else I had no control over.

"Um, he already called and said he wasn't going to make it today. I'm sorry" I murmured holding her hand.

"No, that isn't right. He said he was going to come. Where is he? Bring him here now, I want to see him Bastien!" she hissed getting upset.

"Ma calm down," I said.

"No, where is my son?!? This isn't right! This isn't right! Where is he?" she cried.

This time I stood up and gave her a hug to try and console her. Even with Alzheimers, I knew she could still sense the fact that my brother was no longer walking this earth.

"It's okay. Your okay" I whispered rubbing her back softly like she used to do when I was a child.

"Where is he?" she whispered as I rocked her back and forward.

"I don't know. I don't know where he is" I mumbled wiping the few tears from my face. After a few minutes, she had finally settled. I decided to get the nurse so, she could take my mom back to her room. She needed some rest.

Leaving the facility, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts. As I listened to the other line, I almost decided to hang up but, before I could his voice came through.

"Wanna meet up?" I asked.

"Sure. Where?" he questioned.

"My place" I hummed waiting to see if he would agree.

"Yeah. I'll be there" he said.

"Aight bye" I grumbled before hanging up.

I glance back one time at the place that was now my mom's home. The shit hurt. To know that after everything she been through, she now had to deal with this. I just wanted her to get a break from all the pain.

When I pulled up to my house, Callum was leaning against my front door waiting. Stepping out, I walked over and he just smiled at me the entire time. It was lowkey creepy as fuck and had me kinda regretting my decision to inviting him over.

 It was lowkey creepy as fuck and had me kinda regretting my decision to inviting him over

"Hello," he hummed.

I just nodded before pushing him over slightly and opening my door. Allowing him to enter first, I closed the door and made sure it was locked.

Callum was going to say something else but, I didn't give him the chance as I pulled him forward. Although he was surprised by my kiss it didn't take him long to accept it. As I devoured his mouth, I moved him back to my bedroom.

I figure he wasn't dumb. I mean someone invites you over to there damn house in the middle of the day. Nowadays there was only one fucking explanation especially if it was a nigga. Yeah, you best be ready to get dicked down or stay your ass where you at.

"Baz" he moaned as I removed his shirt.

"Shh you talk too much," I said dropping the fabric to the ground before pushing him onto the bed. He laid there and watched as I took off my top.

"Did something happen?" he hummed looking at me curiously.

"Quiet" I replied before kissing him again. He began to get really into until eventually, he had to speak once again.

"Baz-" he started and now I was annoyed.

"Fuck! Just go" I groaned pointing to the door and getting up

"Why?" he asked.

"I didn't invite your ass over here to have a damn conversation" I hissed staring at him.

"I know that" he sighed sitting up.

"Than why do you keep running your mouth" I murmured.

"Cause I can tell your Besides I like you and I don't want there to be just sex between us" Callum explained.

"I don't have time for anything else" I breathed.

"You could make time if you wanted too" he argued.

"Well maybe I don't. Too much shit is happening in my life right now. The last thing I need is a relationship" I told him.

"But us fucking around is okay?" he asked confused.

"Yes. No thought goes into sex. It happens and you move on. No attachments or drama. That's all I'm offering" I stated.

He looked away from me for a moment and then rose up of my bed. I kept my eyes on him as he came over to stand in front of me. The last thing I was expecting was for him to smile.

"Fine but, I'm not giving up on you yet. You'll open up to me eventually" he whispered. Before I could refuse his statement he was kissing me and then the rest of our clothes hit the ground.

🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆

Have to admire Callum perseverance and the fact he is determined to get Baz. Though he has a few issues dealing with grief and his mother's disease. Next, a little jealousy and a deadly situation.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆*🎆