🔵 Chapter 9: Fuck My Life Up Boy

Baz's Pov

Closing the door behind me, I quickly fixed my clothes one last time and then headed downstairs

Closing the door behind me, I quickly fixed my clothes one last time and then headed downstairs. Glancing around the floor, I made sure there was nothing going on. I stepped over to the bar and saw Jason busy taking care of customers.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and chillin. I decided to go to my office. I had security and cameras everywhere. I knew that if anything popped off, it would be handled. When I walked in I went to my desk and sat down.

I thought about what just happened. I felt stupid. Like I was the dumbest nigga on the planet. Fucking that guy like that. It was a mistake and I knew that it would come to bite me in my ass. That man basically had 'fuck your life up' written across his damn forehead. He was everything I needed to avoid.

"Aww fuck" I groaned rubbing my face until I heard a knock on the door.

No one should have been back here especially, with how busy it was out there. Getting up, I went over and opened it. When I seen him standing there, I wanted to close the door in his face. To just act like he was a stranger because he was.

"So we gonna talk about what just happened or not?" he asked

"Nah. I'm good" I grumbled shrugging. You don't talk about random sex. That's what made the shit random.

"Hmm. Well, that was...different. I mean I've had plenty of hookups but, what we just did wasn't what I was used too" he muttered.

" Well, your welcome. Now, you can leave because honestly, I don't even remember your name" I said crossing my arms.

"Callum" he spoke smiling.

"Yeah okay. Callum, I have a business to run and money to make. Let's not do this again" I stated stepping back. I went to close the door when his hand came out and stopped it. He had some fast as reflexes.

"I understand that but, a heads up. You'll be seeing me again. Your very interesting Baz and you seem to think you have me figured out. I'm going to show you differently because I do love a challenge" he scoffed checking me out before leaving.

"Yep, I fucked up" I murmured.

I went back over to my desk and finished my work. When I was done, I noticed it was time to shut shit down and close the club. As I was leaving the room, I could hear Jason talking to the cleanup crew. When I came in there were still a few people leaving.

"Eh Baz!" Jason called waving me over.

"What?" I asked.

"We have one that passed out. I don't know what you want me to do with him" he said.

"I'll handle it. Get the rest of this place cleaned up" I muttered. He pointed across the bar where I saw the slumped body. Going over, I shook the person until I heard a groan.

"What the fuck?" he muttered lifting his head. When I saw it was that man Callum I rolled my eyes. He was becoming a pain in my ass. Shit, he was like a bad baby mama, always popping up outta nowhere.

"Get your ass up" I grumbled.

"Hmmm back for round two" he yawned.

"No. It's time for you to go" I spoke crossing my arms.

"I am way too drunk to drive" he argued.

"Get a damn Uber. Go home or don't, all I know is your ass need to get up outta here" I stated.

"You were all over this ass earlier" he muttered under his breath.

"Yeah and now I wish I didn't. No matter if its ass or pussy, they both come with damn strings attached. Can't just fuck anymore" I breathed.

"Hey. I resent that. Besides, I'm usually the one that doesn't want any strings" Callum groaned getting off the bar seat. He stumbled a little and would have hit the damn floor if I didn't grab his arm.

"Fuck it" I hissed. Taking his arm, I wrapped it around my neck and helped him to the door. I contemplated getting him an Uber but, he was too messed up.

"Where are we going?" he asked as I led him to my car. Unlocking the door, I got him in and put his seatbelt on.

"I'm taking your drunk ass home" I responded before closing to the door.

"I don't want to go home yet" he whined like a child. It irritated the hell out of me. I was already taking time out of my night to do this shit, all because he wanted to get fucking white girl wasted.

"What's your address?" I asked.

"I um- I don't remember" he laughed resting his head against the window.

"Great. Fucking great" I sighed.

Now I was over it. He made me want to just drop him off on a curb and leave him there. I knew I knew this white man was going to be trouble but, somehow I still found myself fucking with him. I needed to cut this shit off before it goes too far.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Baz doesn't want anything to do with Callum. Too bad that he isn't going to make this easy. Next, Callum wakes up. Where do you think he will be? What will happen?

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼