🔵 Chapter 8: Judging A Book By Its Cover

Callum's Pov

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Hush" he muttered.

I glanced around and realized we were heading upstairs away from the club and music. He unlocked a door and opened it, allowing me to go in first. Half the room had couches and the other half was a wall of glass that allowed you to look at the people downstairs.

"This is just like in those gangster movies" I chuckled looking back at him.

"Exactly" he muttered coming close.

"So why'd you invite me up here?" I asked smiling because I wasn't stupid. I knew why I was here.

"You ask dumb ass questions" he grunted. Before I could reply, he pulled me close by the back of my neck and began to kiss me. I moaned enjoying the feel of his lips.

"Fuck!" I hissed in pleasure when he bit my lip. While Baz devoured my mouth, I began to remove my clothes. Throwing my jacket on the floor, I stepped out of shoes.

"Shit" he groaned stepping back a little so, I could pull his shirt over his head along with mine. Slowly I began to kiss down his chest until I reached the button of his pants.

"Nah come here

"Nah come here. Take it all off" he muttered pulling me back up. Confused, I watched him remove the rest of his clothes.

"You don't disappoint" I scoffed smirking when I saw his dick.

"You talk a lot. Use that mouth for something else" Baz said walking over to the couches and taking a seat.

His arms were spread out and his dick standing at attention. Smiling, I walked over and got on my knees in front of him. Glancing up as his face, I became kinda annoyed at his bored expression. He always seemed irritated but, I was determined to change that.

Bracing my hands on his thighs I leaned down and took him into my mouth. Slowly, I allowed his dick to graze over my tongue until it made it to the back of my throat. I hummed when he was all in and began to suck him off. I matched my movements to that of the music from downstairs. Up and down, swallowing his dick.

"Hmmm," he moaned lowly throwing his head back against the cushions.

I smiled because this sexy and complicated ass man was about to cum just from my mouth. It gave you a certain amount of confidence to know you could cause a man to fall apart in your hands.

"Fuck!" he cursed when I lifted his dick and began to suck on his balls. I could tell Baz was going to cum soon but, before I could finish he pulled me away.

"Hey" I snapped.

"Quiet" he muttered looking down at me once again with one of his pensive stares.

"You're really aggravating" I muttered.

"Get up here," Baz told me, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Whatever" I groaned getting up and straddling his waist so his dick rested against my ass. I was vers, and it had been a minute since I took dick but, I wasn't worried. It was just like riding a damn bike.

"Shh," he whispered grabbing my throat and pulling me forward so he could kiss me.

He was dominating, his lips punishing me with every touch and when his tongue entered my mouth I was set on top of cloud 9. It became slightly aggressive as I started to grind against him. Soon he moved from my lips to my jawline and then neck where he rotated his hands so, he could grip it from the back.

"Baz" I moaned throwing head back.

"Stop talking" he grumbled before cupping my ass and lifting me up.

Clutching his shoulder, I looked back and watched as he lowered me onto his dick. It was hot as fuck. I gritted my teeth as he filled my tight ass up with the thing between his legs. When he finally bottomed out, I rested my head on his shoulder but, that didn't last long.

"Fuck you!" I gasped when flipped up over so, now I was on my back. The movement caused the tip of him to graze that glorious bundle of nerves unexpectedly.

"You need to learn to be quiet" Baz hummed leaning forward.

"You're the one doing all the talking. Thought you were going to show me better than you could tell me" I snickered smirking. He raised his brow and nodded his head as if to say okay.

"Oh, God!" I yelled when he started to move.

His strokes were hard and deep. He lifted my legs and moved his hips in ways that caused me to hold the back of the couch in ecstasy. Every time he would move out, he would quickly thrust back in. I didn't want to scream so, I held them in which probably had my face turning bright red.

I mean he was digging me out in a way that had me feeling that dick all in my guts. His movements were like something in a porno and all I could do was lay there and take it as he drilled my ass.

"Baz!" I moaned arching upwards as I felt my climax closely approaching. He just nodded but, didn't stop until we were cumming all over each other.

"Hmm," he hummed as he removed himself from my ass.

I swear I felt like all my insides had been rearranged. After I was able to catch my breath I grabbed my jacket off the floor and wiped the cum from my body and his. All the while he just stared at me like I was crazy.

"What? I can just go buy a new one" I said shrugging as I tossed it back on the floor. He chuckled lightly but, I could tell it wasn't because something was funny.

"Yeah" he muttered getting up and grabbing his clothes. I did the same and began to get dressed. It was silent as we put our clothes back on.

"So..." I started.

"I got to go check on my club" he stated cutting me off as he scratched his head.

"Okay," I murmured.

"Next time you come here, I don't want to know. You got what you wanted which I'm sure isn't unusual for your people. Now you can leave me the hell alone" he told me.

"You don't fucking know me so, stop acting like you do. Passing your judgments like you know what kind of person I am" I growled angrily.

"Your right and I don't want to. Bye," he stated before walking out.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

So yeah Baz laid the pipe in Callum. Didn't really change anything but, who doesn't love a good sex scene here and there. Of course, Callum isn't going to give up that easily. Next, we'll see Baz's reaction to everything.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒