🔵 Chapter 10: This Ain't What You Need

Callum's Pov

When I opened my eyes, it felt like I was hit by a truck and said truck backed up over my head a couple of times to make sure they actually got me

When I opened my eyes, it felt like I was hit by a truck and said truck backed up over my head a couple of times to make sure they actually got me. Like a small band was playing in my head. In simpler words, I felt like shit.

"Damn. I am never drinking again" I groaned rubbing my head.

I went to turn around on my bed when all of a sudden I was falling on the floor. I knew something was wrong because my bed was big as fuck. I should of hit some pillows, not the ground and the fall only made the pain in my head worst.

"Fuck!!!" I groaned staring up at a ceiling that wasn't mine.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Making all that damn noise so early in the morning" a voice spoke.

It took me a moment to place it and when I did, I got up off the floor to look at him. Baz was standing in front of me shirtless with an annoyed expression on his face. It was sexy as hell.

"Well good morning" I whispered smiling a little

"Man now that you are up, can you go?" he scoffed.

"What am I even doing here?" I asked looking around.

"Your drunk ass refused to tell me your address. So, I brought you back to mines. I should have just left you" he grumbled.

I went to reply but, knocking on the door interrupted me. Baz shot me one last irritated glance before going to answer it. While he was doing that, I looked at where I slept. He cared enough to take off my shoes and give me a blanket so, I wasn't cold. It made me smile.

"Why'd you call me Baz?" I heard a voice ask.

"Now why you gotta be like that Teri. You know you love me" Baz hummed laughing. I haven't had the opportunity to hear that from him and I must say, it sounded amazing. It made me jealous that I wasn't the cause of it.

 It made me jealous that I wasn't the cause of it

"Boy, please. I know you only called me over because of my dumbass baby daddy" she scoffed stepping in. When I saw the female that he seemed very close to I was kinda in awe. She was beautiful. I'd definitely hit on her if I wasn't gay and totally into the fine ass man standing next to her.

"I can't even argue because he is special sometimes" he chuckled.

"Yeah. I really wish you and I could have gotten together. We would make a beautiful baby, don't you think" she hummed placing her hand on his naked chest. I just stood there in awe because she must not have noticed me standing there.

"Teriqua, no. You have a son with Greg. You and I will never-eva-eva-eva happen. Okay? I called you because he wants to see Caden. You know how much he loves that boy. He is a good father. Better than half these niggas out here" Baz spoke.

"Your right he is a good father but, still a dumbass. One of these days though, you and I are going to happen. You'll see. Til then I guess I can let him have Caden for the weekend" she muttered.

"Aight that's all I wanted, thanks" he muttered leading her to the door.

"Whatever. Before I go through, did you know a white man was standing in your living room staring at us?" she questioned. At that moment Baz must have remembered I was there because he looked back at me. I blushed a little at the unexpected eye contact.

 I blushed a little at the unexpected eye contact

"I know" he replied rolling his eyes.

"Creepy ass" the girl stated leaving. I think he said her name was Tequila. It must have been what her mother was sipping on when she had her.

"Alright, you gotta go. I have shit to do" he said turning his attention back towards me.

"Yeah. I know the deal" I murmured looking for my phone. When I saw it was on the table, I picked it up and got an Uber. After that, I was just left standing there in awkward silence.

"So, who was she?" I asked.

"None of your business" Baz responded.

"Sorry. Just trying to make conversation" I whispered scratching my head.

"Hey listen, we can't see each other again. That shit you said last night about not giving up, well you need too. Your right I don't know you. I have no right to make judgments but, whatever you're looking for, I'm not it" he explained.

"And who are you to make that decision for me?" I questioned crossing my arms.

"Trust me. It's best if you keep your distance" he spoke before walking out the room. I was going to say something else when I got a notification that my ride was here.

🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

So, he took him back to his house and made him sleep on the couch? I have a question. How come when people try to warn you about themselves, y'all don't listen. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them. Certain men/women don't want to be changed. Rant over... Okay so, next a bigger look into Callum, his parents, and Baz.

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚