🔵 Chapter 11: Sex Attraction

Baz's Pov

After I left Callum in my living room I went to take a shower

After I left Callum in my living room I went to take a shower. As I stood under the water, I thought about last night. I didn't know what came over me to fuck him like that and then bring his ass back to my crib.

"Fuck!" I hissed when the water went cold.

Turning it off, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. Leaving my bathroom, I went to grab my phone. When I glanced into my living room I saw it was empty which meant he had left.

"Hmm" I hummed unlocking my phone and looking through my email.

There were a couple of messages about people wanting to reserve the club. That party had really put us on the map. I was about to get dressed when I heard knocking on my door. Stepping over, I opened it and saw Callum standing there.

"I thought you left" I murmured looking at him, though he seems distracted

"I thought you left" I murmured looking at him, though he seems distracted.  That's when I realized I was still half-ass naked in my towel.

"Um-um yeah. I-I forgot my wallet" he stuttered out. Nodding, I stepped aside and let him enter. He dug it out of the couch and headed back over.

"Hey, I owe you a thank you. Your party really helped my business" I sighed.

"Your welcome but, if you want to thank me, let me take you out" Callum spoke smiling.

"Bye," I hummed going to close the door until he stopped it with his hand.

"Please" he muttered

I stared at him and weighed my options. There was no doubt this man was trouble, something I sure as hell didn't need. Then again, I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I wasn't attracted to him. Obviously, enough to fuck him minutes after learning his name.

"I'll think about it" I replied.

"Okay. Can I get your number?" he asked smiling.

"Whatever" I muttered. He nodded before handing me his phone.

"Thank you" he spoke.

"Your ride is waiting" I breathed.

He nodded in response before walking away. I watched him until he drove off and then went back inside. I needed to get dressed and head to the club.

As I was on my way I got a text from Greg. He was thanking me for talking to his baby mamma. His situation was the reason why I was funny about what kind of women I messed with. One slip up and you locked down for life with a bitch who switched up quicker than a damn traffic light.

"Bossman!" Jason yelled when I walked in.

"Too early for that man" I hissed.

"Sorry" he muttered.

"Forget about it. Any problems this morning?" I asked leaning against the bar.

"No. I finished inventory and we're all good. Also, the decorations delivery for that party next Saturday will be here Wednesday" he told me.

"Good. I'm gonna need you to stay late that night to supervise the workers. I'm doing the books that day" I said.

"Okay but, I have exams coming up soon" Jason reminded me.

"I know. Jerrell will take over for you so, you can study" I explained.

"Thanks. So how did it go with that man you took out of here yesterday?" he questioned.

"Finish setting up" I replied ignoring his question. I began to walk back to my office but, stopped when I remembered.

"Make sure we get a crew to clean the VIP room upstairs" I hummed.

"Okay," he responded with a look of confusion.

When I was back in my office, I sat down in my chair. Pulling out my phone I noticed there was a text message but, I didn't recognize the number. Deciding to call it, I waited for the other line to pick up.

"Well this is unexpected" Callum laughed.

"Oh, it is you" I exhaled leaning back in my chair.

"That wasn't the response I was expecting. After all, you were the one to give me your number" he scoffed.

"Why did you text me?" I asked not paying attention to his lil attitude.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?" he murmured.

"Didn't I just tell you I needed time?" I sighed.

"Well, I don't want to give you too much.  You may find a reason to say no" he whispered.

"Please, I already have fucking plenty" I scoffed.

"You wanted to thank me so, just go out with me," Callum said.

"I have to work tonight" I spoke.

"Fine then, I'll come to you" he insisted.

"Do what you want" I groaned deciding not to argue. Shit needed to get done and that wasn't going to happen if I stayed on the phone going back and forth with him.

"I always do. See you tonight" he whispered before hanging up.

Tossing my phone to the side, I pushed all thoughts about him to the back of my mind. I didn't need to worry about him until tonight. Though I was a little worried about how attached he seemed to be after one night. It meant I needed to be really cautious or else this shit would be a disaster.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Callum doesn't give up, too bad Baz didn't know that before getting involved with him. Next, is a club scene and shit will pop off. I have this scene that I've been waiting to write. It will change the whole dynamic of the story and really bring in the title.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮