Part 11🐼🦆🦒🦙🍜

Lucy's POV
We had sat down on the picnic blanket just eating food and talking. The sunset appeared and I was gorgeous, pinks, oranges and purples, all lit up the sky. It just made this date more special than it already was. "Hey Lucy." "Yeah Zach." "Well umm I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to make it official and be my girlfriend." Omg I can't believe this is happening. The Zachary Dean Herron is asking me to be HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! "YES! YES! YES! I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND." "Well I guess it's offical." We both were smiling and blushing like idiots the rest of the night.

(Time Skip)
It was the day after Zach had asked me to be his girlfriend. We were just talking and laughing about the most stupidest things, when the topic at hand had become serious. "Lucy did you want to come back to LA with me?" "I don't know Zach, I would love to but I don't know if my parents will allow me. I've never been out of the country before either so I will need to get a passport." "Oh... how about I talk to your parents." "Okay you can try but I can't promise you anything."

Zach's POV
"Okay I will be back in a minute." I walked down stairs to where Lucy's parents were. "Hey Zach, how are you going? Are you hungry darl?" "No i'm fine, thank you. But I have something to ask you both." "What is it mate?" Well I was wondering if it was okay will you if Lucy could please come back to LA with me? She will be able to meet her family while she is there." There was a long pause. "Yes she will be able to go, but only on one condition." "Yes, I will do anything." "Please just look after her, and please don't break her heart. She has been hurt too many times before." Been hurt? Too many times before? What is talking about? Maybe I will ask Lucy about. it later. "Of course I will look after her and I will never hurt her, trust me. So I will be going to New Zealand tomorrow to finish off the tour with the guys, but that should leave enough time to get Lucy a passport. I will be back in a couple of days to pick her up and we will both fly to LA." "No problem Zach, thanks for coming to us and asking." I smiled at the both of them and ran up stairs to tell Lucy the news.

"Guess what Lucy!" "What!" "You get to come to LA with me." "YES, YES, YES! I could kiss you right now" We both started blushing. "Well why don't you." I said smirking. We leaned in ...

Word Count: 467 words

Hope you like it. Please add me on Instagram @seaveyherron2002