Part 14🐼🦆🦒🦙🍜

Zach's POV
They continued doing CPR for another 10 mins and then they stop. "Time of death, 1:42pm." "No!!" I screamed, "You have to continue!" "I'm sorry sir but she is gone." I ran over her and. started doing CPR myself. "Sir there is no point, she is gone." "No that can't be true." I yelled at the lady. I had people trying to push me back from her. At this point I was balling my eyes out and felt like I was going to have a panic attack. "Please just let me say goodbye to her at least." They let me go and I walked over to Lucy, she had blood all on her and around her. I looked at myself and saw her blood on me from when I was doing CPR "Please come back to me Lucy. I don't know how i'm going to live without you." I just laid down next to her with my head on her chest crying and pleading for her to come back. I would do anything at this point to have her back. When all of a sudden I felt her chest rise. I quickly got off her chest and felt her pulse, and sure as hell there was a pulse. "Quick help her, she is alive."They rushed over to her to help her. They started moving her into the ambulance, I quickly jumped in with her and we made our way to the hospital.

(Time Skip)

I was now in the hospital waiting room, waiting for the doctors to finish off tests that they were doing for Lucy. I can't believe I almost lost her today. The moment she got hit by the van rushes through my head like a nightmare and I never want that to happen again and I won't. I look down at my hands and see Lucy's blood all over them. Why her? I question. Why not me instead? I decided to ring up Lucy's parents. "Hello Zach is everything okay?" "Umm well not really. Lucy and me had just gotten off the plane and were about to catch a taxi when a van came speeding down the street directly towards Lucy, and the van hit her." "Omg is she okay?" "I hope so, they are doing tests on her now. I will tell you. what the results are when I find out." "Okay thank you Zach, I will talk to you later." "Can you please also ring up Courtney for me, I think she needs to know about this." "No problem Zach." I hanged up the phone and just stared at the ceiling, thinking about all the events that had happened today.

"All people here for Lucy Smith, please come forward." "Yep what's the problem." "Well Lucy is doing okay, but she could be better. She is currently in a coma and we hope that she wakes up soon, but we ain't too sure when that would be." "Can I please go. see her?" "Yep sure thing, right this way." I followed the doctor to Lucy's room. "She is just in there." The doctor walked away. down the hallway. I slowly opened the door, but grasped in shock at the scene that was in front of me. Lucy has wires all around her, connecting to her. Trying to keep her alive and stable. I walked over to her and touched her hand, it was cold. I rubbed her hand in attempt to get her warm again. Well I guess I better call Lucy's parents again and tell them the news.

Word Count: 595 words

Will Lucy be okay? I hope you guys are liking it x. Please add me on instagram @seaveyherron2002