Part 21🐼🦆🦒🦙🍜

Zach's POV
It has been a week now and no one has heard anything from Lucy. I've searched everywhere but nothing. Courtney, the boys and myself have reported it to the police but there has been no news from them either. I've even tried ringing her multiple times, calling her, leaving messages on my arm for her but have gotten no answer at all. I feel lost without her. My. heart aches for her and I cant do anything about it. The night she left I started feeling the pains but it could a lot worst by morning as if she was farther away from me than ever. I've made a mistake and I don't know how I am going to fix it.

Courtney's POV
I had noticed that Zach had started to get more pain in his heart, I thought I must mean she is moving away further and further, so could she be flying back to Australia. I didn't want to tell Zach and get his hopes up, so I decided that I would lie and just say that I'm going back to see my parents. I know this is going to hurt Daniel but I need to find my best friend. I just hope she is okay.

I had now reached Melbourne, in Australia. Knowing Lucy she would be at her parents and if not there then at her favourite place. I court a taxi to her parents place. I hope she is at either of those places otherwise where is she. I can't of traveled to Australia for no reason, right?

I made it to Lucy's parents house and knocked on the door. I hoped that Lucy would answer the door but it was Mrs Smith. "Hi Mrs Smith, I was wondering if Lucy was here." "No she should be in LA, with Zach." "I'm sorry but no one has seen Lucy for over a week now, and we have been searching everywhere for her, hints why. i'm here.:" "I'm sorry Courtney but we haven't seen her." "Thats okay Mrs Smith." "I'm just going to look for her here in Australia for the next couple of days and see if anything pops up. But please let me know if you hear anything." "Don't worry we will." I cant believe Zach didn't ring them to let them know. Like yes I know he is distracted but still its her parents, they have a right to know especially since she still isn't 18 yet.

I made my way to Lucy's favourite place, the Melbourne star. She would go on it for hours on end, just looking at the view. Whenever she had a tough decision to make she would go on the Melbourne star just thinking about what she would do. When I got there, there was no one around. Which is weird for a Thursday afternoon. Suddenly I heard a girl scream...

Word Count: 483 Words

Please tell me what you think, I need feedback. Please vote. Please add me on instagram @seaveyherron2002.Geez I just realised how many times I said please 😂