Part 40 🐼🦆🦒🦙🍜

Lucy's POV
Today's the day that me and Courtney were having our baby showers. We thought it was about time since I am 32 weeks pregnant and Courtney is 31 weeks pregnant. Both mine and Courtney's family are flying over to come. And we finally get to meet Corbyn's soulmate!! He is none stop going on about her. When Corbyn was 12 his soulmate mark appeared which was just numbers. He soon realised that they were numbers for how far away he was from his soulmate. He finally met her a month ago and he has never been so happy in his life. Well from the 13 months that I've known him.

Sadly jack and Jonah still haven't found their soulmates but I know that it will be someday soon. Jack has a patch of hair that is the same colour as his soulmates. And Jonah shares the same tattoo as his soulmate. He always has to make sure that it isn't showing so he doesn't get limelights going up to him saying that they are soulmates.

The door bell rang. I walked up to the door slowly, as now it's been hard to walk. I opened it and there was both mine and Courtney's family. "Courtney get over here, your fam is here." She came walking down the stairs with Daniel. Zach and Daniel's family soon arrived also. Everyone all said their hellos. And we sat down around the table having some lunch. I love when everyone is together in one room. All families connected, having multiple laughs together, just enjoying each other's company.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Corbyn got up out of the chair. He walked up to me and asked for me to come with him. I was always the most excited out of everyone to meet Corbyn's soulmate. He opened the door and there stood two girls. I was shocked. No, no, no. Not again. I looked to Corbyn and he looked shocked also. "I hope you don't mind but I brought a friend." Corbyn's soulmate said unaware of what she had just done. "What is she doing here?" Zach asked as he walked up to me and stood in front of me with a hand on my belly, to protect me and the babies. "I'm sorry Christina but Kay isn't invited." Corbyn informed. Kay just gave us all a glare. "Is that so." Kay said with her nose up in the air. She pushed passed all of us and made her way to the dining room where everyone was. She jumped on the table, pushing food off to make room for herself to stand. "Listen up everyone, this slut over here."She pointed to me. "She stole my soulmate, her and Zach ain't even soulmates. He's mine. We were meant to be having a family together not with that whore. I was meant to be having those twins. But you know what Zach if you are that dumb to be with that stupid, dumb, ugly, selfish, slut then you can have her. I hope your children end up dying or having a miserable life having you two as parents." She walked to the middle of the table where the cake was and started stomping on it. Then jumped off the table and proceeded to walked out the door but not before flipping us all off. I couldn't hide my emotions for much longer, I raced up to mine and Zach's room, locked the door and went to the bathroom and locked that door too. I just wanted to be alone for a while.

Word Count: 599 words