Part 42🐼🦆🦒🦙🍜

Lucy's POV
It had been a couple hours since me and Zach fell asleep. I was so caught up in the drama that I completely forgot that Corbyn's soulmate was here. I finally get to meet her. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I quickly fixed up my messy bed hair, so it didn't just seem like I just walked out of a tornado. I walked down the stairs into the lounge room where I was greeted by Corbyn and a brunette. "Hi I'm Lucy and you must be Corbyn's soulmate." "Hey I'm Christina, I've heard all good things about you." "So have I about you." We both started laughing. "I'm so sorry about Kay, if I knew you guys had history I wouldn't have brought her here." "Its fine Christina, it's all over now."  We hugged. Well at least tried to with this massive belly in between us. "So how far along are you." "I'm 32 weeks." "Ooo not long now." "Definitely, I can't wait." "Can I have a feel." Christina asked. "Sure thing, you too Corbyn. This is your niece and nephew in her." They both came up to feel my belly. The peanuts were definitely kicking. "Wow someone's gonna be a footballer or a soccer player." Corbyn added while laughing. We all joined in with him and started laughing our heads off. I already know me and Christina are going to be good friends.

I walked over to the dining room where all the cake had been cleaned up and they were playing board games together. In fact family feud. Family feud is one of my favourite games. It was the Seavey and the Williams family against the Herron and the Smith family, with Jonah being the one to write down answers and call out the questions. It was honestly so cute, all families forming as one. This was my dysfunctional family, that I loved and adored.

"Come sit down Lucy." My mother called out. I went and sat down next to her where there was a free chair. "How are you going?" "I'm going good, my backs sore though from carrying these two peanuts." "It's so cute that you and Zach call them peanuts. I called you pumpkin." We both laughed. "So have you thought of baby names?" I looked at her with a smirk. "Yes me and Zach have." "Come on spill then." "No, me and Zach have decided that everyone will find out their names when they are born." "Oh come on, give your mother a clue." "Okay, our baby boy's name starts with a F and our baby girl's name starts with a W." "Interesting." We both laughed.

Word Count: 449 words