Part 24 🐼🦆🦒🦙🍜

Zach's POV
All of a sudden she started crying. I got up and laid next to her, while rubbing her back to try and get her to calm down. "It's okay Lucy, i'm here now" I waited some time for her to calm down before I asked her a question. "Lucy what happened?" "Well I umm... was at the Melbourne star, just walking around when I got approached by this weird guy. He asked if I had any friends around, I didn't know what to do so I just said no and kept walking but he followed me. He then asked me if I went had any money but before I could say anything I felt something pressed against my back. Thats when he kept saying sexual stuff to me. He pushed me on the ground and told me if I screamed he would stab me. So I kept quiet until he started doing some really inappropriate things. I honestly couldn't help it anymore but scream. So he stabbed me in the neck and ran away but it was just lucky Courtney was there to help me." "OMG Lucy, never run away from me again. I'm sorry that I wasn't there to help you, I'm such a bad boyfriend you deserve so much better." "Its okay Zach, I have to be a better girlfriend to you, I'm sorry." We continued to hug until the police came and asked Lucy questions about what happened.

Daniel, Jonah and myself left the room while they were asking Lucy and Courtney questions. "I'm sorry bro." Daniel said, I looked up to him and gave him a big sigh. "I just don't know what to do, our relationship is already so rocky as it is let alone all this extra pressure." "Don't worry Zach, things between you and Lucy will fix it selfs out soon." Jonah said. "I hope so, for Lucy's sake more than mine."

(Time Skip)
Lucy's POV
The police had come in and questioned Courtney and myself. After that she left with Daniel. Now I was just in my hospital room all by myself. Visions of the events that had happened to me over the past couple of weeks were rushing through my head. Getting hit by the van in LA, Zach lying to me about Kay, me running away from my problems and then me almost getting rapped but instead getting stabbed. It was too intense, I started to break down. Question filling my head. Am I stupid for going back to Zach so fast? Should I of just left him for good? Is Zach and me meant to be? Should I be worried about Kay? Is she still out to get me? Do I deserve this? Have I done something wrong? I could feel my chest tightening, and I was becoming dizzy. I felt a hand on  my body, but I couldn't see them. I immediately thought that it was the guy from Melbourne star, I screamed at the top of my lunges. But everything went black. Like I was in limbo.

Word Count: 512 words

Please vote and give me feedback it would be much appreciated. And please also add me on instagram @seaveyherron2002