Part 18🐼🦆🦒🦙🍜

Zach's POV
Poor Lucy, she sounded nervous, I mean I am too. What if this person knows us and is out to get us and finish the job. "Well the person who was driving the van was a young lady named Kay Cook, does the name sound familiar?" Oh shit. "Umm yes, she is my ex. Look Lucy I haven't been completely honest with you. The day we meet, when there was a girl kissing me. Well she was Kay. She come up to me and tried to persuade me to come back to her, I of course said no, but she didn't like that so she started kissing me. Im sorry Lucy." "So this whole thing is revenge. On the same day we meet, she had a go at me, and well Courtney sorted her out, but what if all of this is just revenge. What if she wanted to get rid of me, so you and her can get back together." "Believe me Lucy I would never get back together with her." "Okay well Zach if you could come with us back to the station and answer some more questions, then this case will be closed." "No problem."

Lucy's POV
Zach had just left to go to the police station to answer some more questions. It felt weird being in this room all by myself, I've always had Zach. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I waited till the person came in view, and well I was shocked."OMG Courtney!!" "Hey girl, how are you?" "I'm doing okay, well the best someone could be with a broken arm, leg and ribs. And I guess the best someone could be finding out that their boyfriend's ex girlfriend is the reason why they're in hospital." "Wait WHAT!!" "Yep, and it happened to be the same person who had a go at me at the concert." "Really. So all of this is some kind of revenge." "Thats exactly what I've been trying to tell Zach." "It will be fine Lucy, he loves you and won't go back to her." "Well I hope so."

(Time Skip)

It was around dinner time, and the nurses had delivered the food already. So Zach and me were just watching tv. When all of a sudden Zach got a text message. I obversely was okay, I'm not that type of girlfriend, but as soon as he saw who had messaged him he put his phone down, maybe a little too quickly. "Who is it?" "Oh it's just jack." "You should answer him" "No it's fine, I will message him later." "What if it's an emergency, or something could be wrong with Lavender." "Okay Lucy, it's not Jack it's kay, now can you please drop it." Zach yelled at me. I couldn't help but start to cry. "I'm sorry Lucy, I didn't mean to make you cry." "Zach can you please just leave alone for a bit, I just need to think." "If that's what you want." He walked out of the room but not before kissing the top of my head.

Word Count: 518 words

Please no hate, it's just for the story line. Hope you guys are liking this, please give me feedback x. Please add me on Instagram @seaveyherron2002