11 - Silence Speaks

Angel made it to the house about an hour after I called him

Angel made it to the house about an hour after I called him. I had a suspicion that he was seeing Riella. But I wasn't going to say shit. I don't care. If she wanted to see him, it's whatever. All she ever did was try to tell me what to do and what she felt like was best for me. She thinks I need her around, I don't.

Angel walked up and dapped up the homies. I put out my cigarette and stood up. He reached out to dap me up but I didn't move. "Yo Santi, take Angel with you to collect." Santi nodded and started walking over to his car. Angel looked confused. He looked at me and then walked over to get in Santi's car. I watched as they pulled off down the street. Then I looked over at Riella's house. I hated arguing with her but she didn't understand certain shit about this life. She had her mom. Her mom took care of her household and paid the bills. Riella didn't have to worry about shit. 

Cesar walked out of the house. "Hey where's Riella?" I shrugged. "Don't know, don't care." He frowned at me. "Did you two get into another fight?" I sat down on the steps and ignored his question. He sat down on the steps next to me. "Are you seriously going to act like that?" I pulled out another cigarette and lit it up. "I'm calling her." I blew out the smoke that I had just inhaled. Cesar stood up and walked inside, dialing a number on his phone.

I can't lie. A part of me wanted to see her, but the other part of me was just pissed off at her still. I walked inside and went into my room. If she did come over I could just stay in my room until she left. I laid down on my bed and turned on my music. Drowning out everything.

After about an hour I got hungry. I remembered that I had some leftover tacos in the refrigerator so I walked up front to grab them. I didn't see Cesar or Riella. Good. I didn't want to see her. 

I grabbed my food and put it in the oven to reheat it. After a few minutes the door opened and Cesar walked in. With Riella.

I don't know why but when our eyes met I felt something go through me. I lost my breath for a second. It had only been about twenty four hours since I had seen her last but I felt like it had been longer than that. She had her hair pulled up into a messy bun. She was wearing some shorts and a big t-shirt. She looked so cute. I tried to look away but the look she gave me kept my eyes locked with hers. 

"Riella just wanted to stop by and make sure everything was good with us." Cesar said smirking. I nodded. She finally looked away and followed Cesar to his room. I couldn't help but watch her walk. Whether we were talking or not didn't take away from the fact that I was in love with that girl. Yeah we were arguing right now but I know after everything is said and done, I'm going to marry that girl. 

I ate my tacos and then walked outside to smoke another cigarette. I called up Santi to see where he was. "Okay, look, I got some shit to handle at the house. Keep him out until later. I'll call you when everything is good." I hung up the phone. After about another thirty minutes Cesar walked outside. "Hey I'm going to Ruby's house. I'll be back later." "Where's Riella?" "She's using the bathroom. Then she's going back home." I nodded. I watched him walk down the street before I stood up and walked back inside.

I closed the door and looked up. Riella was walking up the hallway from the bathroom. She stopped when she saw me. We just stood there for a minute staring at each other. I moved towards her slowly, slightly biting my lip and looking at her up and down. Her lips parted as I got closer and I could see her chest starting to rise and fall more rapidly. I stepped directly in front of her and licked my lips slightly. She didn't say anything or move. She just looked up at me. Directly into my eyes. I moved closer to her and she took a step back. I took another step forward and she took another step back. Eventually she backed into the wall and I stood directly in front of her. 

Neither of us broke eye contact. I reached down and grabbed her thighs, then lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. The look on her face showed me she was fighting internally. She looked like she wanted to be mad so bad but she couldn't. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were so fucking soft. I felt chills erupt all over my body from the skin to skin contact with her. I just wish things could be easy between us. But the love that I felt for her was too deep to be easy. 

She pushed me back. Stopping me. I set her back down onto her feet. She caught her breath and looked at me again. This time with tears in her eyes. There was so much that I wanted to say to her but I knew this wasn't the right time. I held her hand for a moment before she pulled it back. She looked at me and sighed before walking out the front door, closing it behind her. 

I'm going to have to apologize to her. I can't go too much longer without her. 

__________________________________________________

Oscar fucked that up

What is going to happen with Riella and Angel's relationship?