Chapter 7

Rhys point of view before meeting up with the others

Trying to balance on a plank of wood and fighting is not as easy as you think. I tried to keep my guard up at all times, bloacking arrows and swords with the sword i've taken from one of the corpses but it pretty shit so I did get marked a lot.

I jump of the tidal wave to get away from the corpses but landed into a pillar and fell to the floor. "That hurt" I said and got back on my feet but when I did the place was different. Their was an old hag by a stone petestal with nothing on it. "I see my magic work" The hag said laughing and turns towards me "What is this place?" I said pointing the sword to her but it broke in my hand "I'm here to offer you a choose" The hag said with a crackling voice "What I'm kinda busy" I said and turned my back away from the hag "To be human" She said with a small laugh, I turned towards her and was going to punch her "What do you mean? I can't be human" I said and really wanted to just punch her in the face "Your having problems with that girl" She says pointing her staff at the stone "If you use this seal that I will show you it will turn her back to normally as she was when she was with your so called friend but she'll need to rest for a while" she says stamping her stick in the ground "I sense a but coming here" I said and fold my arms. She laughs and hit the bottom of her stick on my forehead and next thing I know, I'm by a cliffs edge seeing a corpse trying to cut a rope that had Courtney, ben and Iestyn on "Need to save them again" I said to my self, went towards the corpses and thrown it off.

Back to the present

The four of us run towards the two giants. Me and Ben went for one with the spiked club and Courtney and Iestyn went for the one with the axe. I keep blocking the giants attacks and cutting it arms with my sword while ben twirls his staff making it block the giant incoming attacks and then makes the top and bottom of his staff have branches that have pointed sharp ends that are sharper than most swords, so while he's blocking it attacks it also getting hurt by his staff.

Courtney used her daggers to get quick cuts into the giants feet and arms when he misses an attack, using her vampire speed to block the attacks. Iestyn punched the giants axe away from him every time he got chance and then clawing his chest and back.

"Not bad but" Tayanne says and makes the giants even stronger and quicker. They swing their weapons even harder breaking the floor and walls every time they missed a attack. "We need a different plan or we will be killed" Ben says while trying to move quickly to block the attacks but it becoming to much "Give me a minute to think" I said blocking the attacks for ben so he can have a second to recover. "We could use their weapons against them" Courtney says to us while jumping over the axe that was going to hit her "True let's give that a go" Iestyn says and grabs the axe and turns full werewolf form growling at the giant, Courtney quickly throws her daggers at the giants hand what made it drop his axe. Iestyn then grabs it's using it as his own, swing it at the giant cutting it in half and then throwing it at the other giant that when right through it. Me and Ben quickly dodge the axe and notice the giant had it top half next to it bottom half on the floor and the axe stuck in the wall. "Thanks for almost killing us!" I shouted and Iestyn growled back at me.

Courtney got her daggers out off the giant hand but then got picked up by Tayanne strangling her with her one hand. Me, Iestyn and ben tried to get close but when we did Tayanne strangled Courtney more "If you want your friend alive play nice" Tayanne said with a smirk holding Courtney up by her neck. Iestyn went to half form, Ben stuck his staff into the ground and I stuck my sword in the ground. "Better" Tayanne says and then throws Courtney to the wall so hard it breaks and the rubble falls on her. "Courtney!" Iestyn shouts and goes for Tayanne but she made her hands turn on fire they were pure black and shoot the fire at Iestyn. He shrugged it of and started to claw at Tayanne. She quickly block his attacks and kick him in chest that made him go falling back into rubble were Courtney was. He went back to normal spitting up blood and tries to go back into werewolf form but he couldn't "What I shoot at you makes you not able to use your werewolf powers" She says and laughs. He goes out cold, luckily Courtney was next to him getting out of the rubble, badly injured and went to him to hold him.