Chapter 15

Ben point of view

Iestyn kick open Rhys tower door and quickly pushed the doors until we got to the alchemy room. He put Rhys down on a wooden table, I quickly stab my staff into the ground and made a healing shield around Rhys to get him stable. 

"What should we do?" Courtney asked me, I quickly rubbed my glasses "Uh I need time to prepare everything. I think you and Iestyn can wait in a different room if that alright" I told her while getting different potions from Rhys cupboard. 

Courtney rubbed her head and left the room. "Can you help him?" Iestyn asked me while going towards the door "Not sure will have to find out" I told him and then Iestyn left. I quickly mixed the potions together and Tayanne used her black flame magic with my healing shield to make it stronger. "Any ideas on what happened in the fight?" Tayanne asked me while making different stone pots go on fire for mixing materials. "I don't know. This is beyond anything I know" I said to her while putting the mixed potions into the pots that are on fire. Me and Tayanne quickly try to help Rhys before it to late. 

Rhys point of view in ..... 

I open my eyes and all I can see is darkness. I quickly sit up and look around, their is nothing around me up, around, and even down. "Where have I goon now?" I said out loud and slowly get up. I take one step, hearing water echoing and then silence. I looked down at my feet and take a step noticing the sound is coming from my feet hitting the ground what ripples like water. "Okay weird?" I go on my knee which makes the ground ripple like water again, putting my hand on the ground rippling it but lifting my hand which should be wet has no water on it. 

"Great so I'm in a different reality or I'm dead" I thought to my self but then heard it echo around me. "No I'm in my own head. Great" I said and started running. I kept running and running but nothing happened until I got knocked back by a invisible wall and landed on my back. "Ow that fucking hurt a lot" I said out loud and then things went red, red lighting started to strike at the ground and the floor starts to break. 

I get up quickly and walk backwards. "Hang on this is my head what's going on?" I wonder and then heard something behind me, quickly dodging the attack that was about to hit me and move back. I looked at the thing what was trying to hit me and it was Revan. 

He was holding my sword in his hand and slowly walking towards me. I really want to kill him but my body won't move. "What going on he shouldn't be here" I thought to my self and it echo around me. "Oh fuck off" I said out loud and then run up to Revan and he just stood still. He not moving what gives, I got close to him and was about to hit him but my arm wouldn't move. What! Why is my body doing this. Revan started to cut my arms, legs and shoulders with my sword. I keep trying to dodge it but I feel like I'm not even moving. 

I go on my knee breathing heavily with cuts all over. Why won't my body fight back. I grip my fist and felt nothing coming out of it. Revan puts the end of the sword on to my shoulder. This is like what happened before. I was scared then and I'm scared now but then I started to laugh. Seriously is this what my heads doing showing my that I'm scared of this guy. 

I slowly get up feeling the sword press through my shoulder. I keep laughing to the point that I start to laugh up blood. "Come on then end this right now!" I said to Revan and then punch his masked. It shatters to pieces showing me who is under it. 

My body runs ice cold as soon as I saw who it is. "W-what?" I said out loud and everything shatters into darkness again. I move back quickly, falling on my back and sit up. Revan face was me, with a cut running down my left eye where my demon eye is but both eyes have turned and marks all over his face. 

My legs and arms shakes to the point they feel like slim. What is my head trying to tell me? Revan grips the sword tight and was going to swing it at me. Makes no sense if this is not my head telling me something then it got to be the void. I slowly get up almost falling over and Revan stops. "Your telling me that I'm scared off Revan not because he was going to kill me, it's because I can actually turn into him" I said to Revan. A black ball appeared next to the two off us, the energy coming from it is over whelming for something so small. 

I slowly put my hand to the ball, even the other me put their hand towards the ball, it power slowly goes into me and the other me went into the ball before the power went in me. I grip my fist and heard the sword hit the floor. I fell onto my knees and put my hands on the floor. 

Looking at my own reflection seeing the other me that was under the Revan mask. "What I'm I becoming?" I said to my self and felt my left hand burn with the energy coming from the void within me. A laughing voice echoes around me but I've heard it before it my own back when I was fighting Revan. 

If I keep this up, if I let my inner self get out, the demon within me will win. I wonder to my self and then everything even my self disappears.           

I wake up on a wooden table and rubbed my head. I feel something on my hand, I look to my side seeing Tayanne hand on mine, she is sleeping with her head on her arm that is on the table. I move my hand and get up. I walk out of the room, seeing Courtney, Iestyn and Ben sitting at a table. They all looked at me getting up from their chairs. "Your awake!?" Ben says. I wave my hand. "What I've only been goon for a couple of hours" I said rubbing my head. They looked at each other and then at me. "What?" I asked them. "You have been out of it for 2 months" Iestyn tells me and I looked at them shocked "WHAT!!!" I shouted. 

Revan point of view

"Is everything going as planed?" A voice said to me from behind. "Of course it is!" A second voice said. I have my hands on a stone railing "What are we going to do about Rhys?" The first voice asked me.  "We could just kill him and take the women for our self" The second voice replied to the first voice. 

The two people started to fight with each other about what to do. A third person walk to me and then went on their knee. "What are you commands my lord Revan?" The third voice said. I stayed silent for the moment looking over the view from where I am. "We could just get him now" A fourth voice come from in my head. I sighed "For now just leave them. They'll come to us" I told the four of them. The first and second voice kept fighting, the third person nodded and left, while the fourth voice went quite. I pick up my sword and raised it up. Seeing my army raise their weapons, cheering my name and ready for war.