Chapter 1

I wipe the blood off my face and vision has goon red "fucking hell went over board again" I say to my self. I look around my self and notice the dead body's all around, fucking vampires they never learn. I put my sword away in my holster and walk away from the area.

I make it to the inn close by without knights noticing what I have done. I walk inside and It crowed like always the smell of alcohol, the noises of people and the same monsters. I sit at a table like I always do and order my normal drink. The place feels more crowed than normal, must be something going on today. The inn doors slam open and everyone turns their head towards it while I'm looking at my drink. Vampires in black armour, werewolves in silver and humans in grey.

The humans start showing a poster to everyone that has someone on it "We are here looking for this man!!!" he shouted. The werewolves start growing at my detraction and start slowing walking towards me. The vampires nodded to the humans as a signal to wait out. I just stared at my drink wondering when they will fuck off.

The humans waited out side while the werewolves sat on the opposite table close to me on guard. The vampires slowly walk to my table "We been looking for you" one of the vampires said and sat at my table while the other one turned their back watching the other people. I lifted my head, leaned back in my chair and folded my arms "What do you want? Trying to be on my own if you can tell" I said to the vampire in a mood. It was a women Vampire wearing light black armour and surprisingly with only a dagger. "The capital is asking for your help" she said while waving her hand for a drink, I signed and finished my glass of beer "Not my problem I don't work for you and who every is on the vampire throne" I said and turn my glass upside down and put It on the table. The barman brings over a glass of blood for the vampire and she start to drink it "it a matter of life or death" she said while finishing the glass quickly and puts the glass on top of mine. I rub my face "Don't care" I said and stand up but the werewolves growled and the other vampire turned towards me and pushed me back down in my chair. I got up and sat normally. "you don't have a chose we know what you are and what you do so your going to help us. You'll be payed for it" she said and folded her arms. I looked at the vampire and the werewolves, putting my hand on my head and rub it to think what's going on.

"You have humans, vampires, werewolves, witches and fucking monsters. Why do you want my help? Hell you have an army so unless you fucked up somewhere or something that you can't handle" I said with a smirk and noticing the other vampire and werewolves getting pushed over the edge and is about to go for me but the woman waved her hand to calm them down. "True your right but this cannot be handle with an army" she said while looking at me with a confident but angered expression "We need you to find someone" she said.

I started to laugh for a bit and rubbed my face "Wait, wait, wait you want me to find someone what like a human, monster, sheep" I said with a cocky look and the vampire grips her hands. "my friend that has goon missing" she said angrily and I sat their with my arms folded. "isn't that an easy job for you lot" I said and rubbed my cheek, she losses her grip and sighs "yes but it difficult, she doesn't like our kind or any other" she said. She leaned back on her chair and crossed her legs "she is a half breed of a vampire and witch. After she found out where she comes from, she run away from the castle and we haven't found her since. It's been over six months" she said while looking away from me. "so you lose someone because she run away and now you can't find her, what so important about her" I said with crossed arms "she is the daughter of the true vampire and witch"

she said and bitten her lip. "Makes sense why she left. So back to the part why me" I said with a confused look. She turns her head back to me "We heard your the best person around and that we'll you don't like people because your different" she says and throws her dagger at me, "point taken" I said with her knife in between my two fingers and blood runs out of the cut on both fingers. "you'll get payed a lot if you do this" she said and stands up. I sighed and rubbed my head "fine whatever I'll take the job" I said and looked at my fingers and the cuts is already healed "Also I'll be coming with you and my trusted guard" she said and pointed her at one of the werewolves "fine. Got a name?" I said and stand up, walking towards to stairs. "i'm Courtney and my guard is Iestyn" she says while walking to the door. "Rhys is the name and be here early in the morning" I said before walking up the stairs to my room and the vampires, werewolves and humans left.

I closed my room and locked it. Most of the night I sharpened my sword and when I got tried I rested as much as I could. Going to be a long day tomorrow.