Chapter 19

The maze felt like a normal everyday cave. Walls, floor and ceiling made out of stone. Ben appeared a ball of light for us to see where we need to go. Their is a pool of water with frogs all around it. "Seriously?" Iestyn said out loud while we all are looking at the frogs by the pool. These frogs seemed different they are the same size as a  tiger but what is very odd is that their back is facing us and their just looking at the water.

"Should we go past them or around them?" Ben asked me, I tried reaching for my bag of stuff in it but it has disappeared. This maze must have made my back disappeared since it had items in it for us. "Sounds odd since their frogs but let's go around them. Their something wrong with them" I told Ben but we both turned seeing Iestyn walking towards them. "Come on their just frogs but bigger we can easily walk past them" He said and turned towards the frogs "Iestyn you idiot remember what the Namida said their are monster in here" Ben said while moving the ball of light to the ceiling to show us that their are multiple frogs and the pool is not that big. "And these are just frogs so let just go" He said and the frogs croak turning towards Iestyn. 

Iestyn screams for a second and falling onto his ass. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Iestyn shouts out and quickly get's back on his feet moving back towards us. The frogs had dark blue skin all around it's body but their eyes were human faces. Faces that have goon completely pale and white. "Okay I've seen some shit but what the fuck" I said and got ready for a fight. "This maze might have monsters that we haven't seen before or prisoned them" Ben said while stabbing his staff to the ground. "We'll we better be ready for a fight then and not get killed" Iestyn tells us and turns into half werewolf form . 

Ben starts to use earth magic on them by breaking the ground beneath them but they kept jumping onto the walls and back to the floor. "Ben wait. Maybe magic might not be the best option" I told him while going towards one of the frogs punching it in the face, marking it with my brass knuckles. "Why? Their just jumping sure it missing but soon they'll get caught" He says while stopping his magic. 

Iestyn grabs a frog jumping towards him and rips it apart. "The Namida said that we can only use magic and physical attacks. What happens if you use all your magic right now? We have no idea how long this is" I told him while dodging the frogs water that they were spitting at me from their mouth but when looking at the rock wall behind me, the water seems to be metaling the wall. "Okay that a bit unfair" I said and keep dodging their attack.

"Any ideas?" Ben asked while picking up his staff back up and making it have sharp branches appear on it."We'll one we could run away or two we could just beat them all" Iestyn told him while throwing the frogs split body at the other frogs. This maze could have more creatures like this. If we keep this up it will worn us out but if we leave them they might follow us. 

"You know what. This time let's take Iestyn plan. Beat all of them" I told the two of them. I kick one of the frogs in the side and punching it up words making it flip onto it back chocking on it own blood. "Alright let do this!" Iestyn says with a smirk, biting into one of the frogs while holding it up ripping it's skin off. He spat it out to the side and had frog blood all over his mouth.

"Alright" Ben questioned it but went with it and started to hit the frogs with his staff. His staff was sharp enough to go right through the frogs leaving big holes in them. We stayed careful off the frogs attacks but left us with marks on our cloths and a bit on our hands. One of the fuckers got lucky enough to get some of it water onto my shoulder burning it a bit. "Why I'm I the one getting fucking injured all the time!" I said, punching the frog that spat the water at me in the mouth, going right through it body grabbing it heart and pull it out. Their heart turned to dust in my hand and I can feel my right arm burning from the water that was in it mouth. 

"Rhys we don't have any items remember so me and ben can't use them on you" Iestyn told me while grabbing a frogs leg while standing on it back and rips it off. "I'll be fine" I said and can feel my body healing it self very quickly. "Yeah pretty sure we don't need to worry Iestyn" Ben tells him while standing on frogs body's piling all around him. His staff was covered in the frogs dark blue blood and his glasses had bits of the blood on it too. 

I quickly punched the frogs all around me so much that by the end of it most of the frogs had no front half on them left. My brass knuckles are covered in their blood and it doesn't smell that good too but I'll have to let that go. I turned to the other two, Iestyn was biting of the legs of the frogs he was grabbing and Ben was stabbing the frogs in their back and throwing  them to the wall. 

By a bit of time they stopped showing up. My brass knuckles are drenched in their blood and my cloths had the frogs blood on them too. Iestyn turned back into human form, his mouth had blood all over it, his claws and feet are covered in the frogs insides. Ben was wiping the blood off his glass while his staff was cleaning it self. "Show off" Iestyn says while using his own shirt to wipe the blood off his hands and mouth. "What? I just used magic on my staff to clean itself" He says with a smirk while putting his glasses back on. 

I flick the blood of my brass knuckles but they still smell really bad. I can't really do anything about my cloths so I left it as it is. "Should we get going? This is actually fun" I told them with a smile while clicking my knuckles. "Your crazy but I can see why your enjoying this" Iestyn laughs and walked to the way we needed to go. "Same let's be more careful next time" Ben said hinting at Iestyn since he rushed in. We for some random reason laughed and started heading for the next area.