Chapter 12

Courtney point of view

Me and Tayanne looked through the armoury, looking through all the different type of weapons, armour, bloods, skins and skulls. They were on the walls, stands and dummy's. "Why would he need all of these things?" Tayanne asked me picking up a bottle what has the note tied to it saying vampire blood. "Don't know" I said to her and picks up a black dagger what looks similar to mine. 

"What happened when I left?" Tayanne asked me putting the bottle back. "My father got annoyed. To the point were almost every guard and hunter was looking for you but we couldn't find you. So we needed an expert, after a couple of months my father said that their was a person in town that knows everything. So me and Iestyn went to go see this person, he accepted the task and that it" I told her while putting the dagger back with the others. 

"Your father must have been worried about me" Tayanne says while nosing through the bottles. I stayed silent while my hands were shaking. "Pretty sure he wasn't worried" A voice come from the door and Rhys entered. "I'm think he was or he wouldn't have done what he did" Tayanne says and turns to Rhys. He slowly walks over to a chest that has locks all over it and he slowly opens it. "He got guards and hunters looking for someone that not his true daughter and doesn't care about his own" Rhys says while looking through the chest. I turned my head noticing Tayanne looking at me because I didn't tell her the truth. 

"It all over her" He says taking out a weird looking dagger "You hate your father. That the truth and you hate the fact that finding Tayanne was more important then making sure that you was okay" Rhys says to me and giving me a dagger. I take it off him, the blade is very sharp with spikes on the bottom, a skull on the hilt and has a dark green hilt. "Why are you giving this to me?" I ask him spinning the dagger "You lost your last one and trust me this one can do better" Rhys tells me tapping me on the shoulder and walks off. 

I look at the dagger carefully and notice the skull eyes are glowing red. I put it in my holder and sigh "Why didn't you tell me!?" Tayanne asked me and walks to me "Don't like telling you these sort of things" I tell her and she hugs me. "It alright I understand" Tayanne tells me trying to make me feel better. I stay silent resting my head against Tayanne shoulder and puts my arms around her. 

Ben point of view 

I rub my eyes because of how much they are hurting from reading. "This might help" A voice says. It Rhys sitting on the other side of the table putting a bottle of something next to me. "What is this?" I asked him, picking up the bottle and putting the book on the side. "Rum" He says while drinking his bottle of rum. Normally I wouldn't drink this type of stuff but fuck it, I open the bottle, drink it slowly and coughs. "Fucking hell that strong shit" I said and hits my own chest to stop my self from coughing. 

"Yep. So what is your story ben" Rhys asks me and looks at the book I'm reading "Not much. I was raised by others wizards, learned from them, I left when I was 18 and used a spell to keep my self young. I made my house and after a while I felt lonely so I made squid ward as my friend and helper. A couple of years I meet Tayanne, Iestyn and Courtney then we become friends" I told him drinking the rum. 

"We'll fuck" He says while looking at the book and drags it to himself. "Oh. It just a book I found that could help us" I told him and puts the bottle down. "Where are the others?" I asked Rhys "Courtney and Tayanne are in the armoury, Iestyn is in the training area thinking about something personal and Yappy on the roof. It his favour place to be" Rhys tells me and rubs his head. I looked at the book that I was reading and turns the page. "I found something out if you want to know" I say to him and take the book of him. He slowly leans back on his chair and drinks the rum "Go on" He says and looks at me. 

"You know the masked man we seen at the ruins. We'll the people he was fighting with mine, yours, Courtney, Iestyn and Tayanne kind were the gods" I told him and looked at the book "Right okay" He says and drinks the rum "He seemed to be a hero in everyone eyes until he token arms against the gods. Using every race to fight them" I tell him pointing at a old drawing in the book showing what I'm talking about. He slowly leans forward, looks at it, points at a black and white orb "What is this?" He asked me and I rub my head. 

"I'm not 100% sure. It seems to be called the void" I tell him and puts my hand on my chin "What does it do?" Rhys asked me "Not really sure. It seems that it was used for something" I said and turns the next page and shows the void going down to earth sent by the gods "The gods started it and that not it" I said to Rhys while turning the next page showing the masked man on top of a lot of dead body's and blood coming of him "This masked man killed a lot of people" I said and looked at Rhys, his eye glows dark red through the eye patch and gripping his hands. "You alright?" I asked him, he gets up quickly and takes the book "Nothing it fine" He says and walks off taking the book with him.