Chapter 16

A bit of time goes by since I got up. Me and the others sat on the table trying to figure out what is Revan plan.  "So in short he wants something called the void and somehow it inside you" Iestyn asked me. I was petting yappy since he was next to me "Yeah sounds about right" I replied to him while petting yappy's  head. 

Ben keeps writing in his book while we are talking "So what should we do?" Courtney asked us while sharping her new dagger. I keep petting yappy since he won't calm down but a part of me is still thinking about what happened while I was in my own head. "We could go fight him head on" Iestyn says while punching his fist into his hand. "We can't just fight him Iestyn. One he is more stronger than all of us and two he has Rhys sword" Tayanne said to him and punches the table. 

He then went quite. "We'll instead of fighting him. We could find way's to bet him. Can't you use your void magic" Ben asked me. I looked at him, hit my left elbow and flick my left hand a couple of times. "It not something I can just to the hell on" I said and stand up. 

I went to the wall, putting my back against it and folding my arms. "So you have this void magic but you can't use it?" Courtney asked me while putting her dagger back in it holder. "I don't know. How do I explain it. I can't just feel the power if that make sense" I walk back to the table. "For example my left eye can see your magic. Ben and Tayanne can sense magic when they put their hand on something or someone" I explained to the four of them. "The void cannot be felt as if nothing was their unless, it power is unleashed" I explained to them. I felt pain in my head, visions of what happened before.

"Any idea how you could control it's power" Tayanne asked me, I began to laugh. "Fuck knows" I told her, my hands shaking and I turn around. We stayed their in silent for a little bit and then ben broke that slience. "Rhys do you know anything that could help?" He asked me closing his book. I sighed and felt the air going cold "I don't know, their are somethings I've seen and found but half of them are not easy to get and I'm not even sure if they will work" I said and turned back around. "Could we find them?" Iestyn asked while rubbing his knuckles. I rubbed my head thinking about what we should do. We don't have a lot of options and taking them back to Courtney dad's castle may not be the best option in this point in time until we know more also ..... "Yeah but some of them will be weird to get to" I told them. "Alright I guess we don't have any chose" Tayanne said and went off to get ready. 

I rubbed my head wondering on what to do. "Are you sure that your okay you seem out of it?" Courtney asked me, I need to stop showing that something wrong and then sighed. "Yeah I'm fine. Get you stuff ready" I told them and left. 

I went to the armory getting equipment ready. I get a different bag since my other one was damaged. I start putting different potions and tools in it for the journey. I go to my weapons and think on what I should use since my sword is goon. I reach out for a different sword but a vision of what happened with Revan came back. I step back, my hands shake and grip them. "Why won't you pick it up?" A voice came from behind me. I turned to that voice and it was Tayanne with her back against the wall by the door. "Not your business" I told her and look at the different weapons. She sighed and folded her arms "Your going to be stubborn again aren't you" She says to me with a pissed off voice. "Yeah pretty much" I said and my leg hits a box I don't remember having, I pick it up and open it. "Can you at least say why you won't tell anyone what wrong with you" She asked me.

I put on the things in the box that I pick up. "To be fair your the same. I'm not telling you anything also why was your hand on mine?" I said making the straps tighter. I put on brass knuckles that somehow I had. They were dark silver with small spikes coming out of the knuckles ends. I looked at Tayanne but she acted a lot different than normal, she is looking to the side with a red face and a odd expression on her face.