Chapter 37

Tayanne point of view a couple of hours later

We are heading through the streets of Frederick kingdom. The streets are full of towns people cheering the Knight in golden and white armour name. Prince Kato his name is, he must be Frederick son. 

"Any idea on were we are going?" Ben asked me and Courtney. Iestyn can't really talk right now since their chains all around his mouth. "Don't know to be honest. This is almost the same as what happened to us at King Conry underground kingdom but" Courtney says looking at the people throwing rocks, junk, and random items at Rhys. He's in the other prison wagon but he's sitting on his knees handcuff, legs are cuff and only wearing his boxers, necklace and bracelet.

He's just staying still letting all these people do this to him. Their calling him a monster and want him to be killed. "In time people. My father wants to deal with him personally. Please be prepared for tonight and stay in your homes. We will protect you" Kato tells the people and they cheer his name even more. 

"They really don't like Rhys" Ben says and rubs his head. "I have a feeling we will get some answer here on why Rhys doesn't speak so much about his past" I tell the four of them. Iestyn keeps trying to speak but the chains won't break. 

We get to the castle, it's a lot bigger than the one at king Conry kingdom and more guarded. They open the prison wagons doors, making us get out one by one while the other prison wagon is going somewhere else. 

Kato takes off his helmet. His hair is a very dark shade of brown, with yellow eyes and his face has a scar going from top right of his mouth to the bottom left. "We will escort these prisoners to my father" He said to his soldiers. 

They slowly escorted us through the castle while keeping their spears behind our back just in case we do something. We entered a throne room that looks similar to King Conry but their are lion banners  across the room, statues of lions side by side of the king chair and a big glassed window that has a king slaying a lion. 

The king is sitting on his throne, their is a women sitting on top of the left lion statue. They push us close enough to the small steps to the kings throne. They point their spears at us from behind. "Here you are father. The monster companions" Kato stands by the other statue holding his helmet. 

"Thank you Kato" The king smiles at him and slowly walks towards us. His hair is brown and has dark blue eyes. He's wearing a white and red cape, with a crown on his head, he's wearing a dark red sleeved shirt but over has armour on with a lion on the front, wearing black trousers with armour knee pads and black shoes. 

The women has dark brown hair with green eyes. She wearing a dark red cloak, dark brown trousers, a dark red short sleeved shirt and black shoes. "Who is the leader of your group?" The king asked standing in front of us. We all looked at each other for a moment. "We don't have a leader to be honest. We make our own decision" Courtney tells him. 

He bows at Courtney "Don't mean to rude princess Courtney. Daughter of Athan. I am King Frederick" He tells her while nodding at his guards to release our cuffs and the chain around Iestyn mouth. "Finally. I can actually speak again" Iestyn sighs happily. 

The king walks back to his throne and sits down. "So what are you doing with the creature you call Rhys?" He asked us while leaning back on his chair. "We hired him to find our friend Tayanne. Now we are traveling together to stop Revan" Courtney tells him while folding her arms. 

He looks at us carefully. "Their not laying father" The women sitting on the statue tells him. "To be honest they don't know anything about him" She tells him while getting down from the statue. This women can read our thoughts which means she's a witch, wizard or psychic. "Thank you Karin. I don't think our guest would like it if you keep mind reading them" He says and she bows.