Chapter 10

We all moved back away from the dragon and got ready to fight it. "Any ideas?" Iestyn asked us, we quickly hided behind giant rocks to avoid the fire from the dragon. "To be honest not sure" I said and stayed behind the rock, "We'll we could try and found out what it weakness is" Courtney says to us. "Easier said then done" Ben says while rubbing his chin. The dragon starts to roar loud, we thought the time to strike is now. Me and Ben went to it right while Tayanne, Courtney and Iestyn went to the left.

I try to use my sword against it by trying to cut it skin, it left marks on the dragon but not enough to stop it from breathing more fire at us, Ben put up a shield for us. While it was distracted Tayanne used her black flames on the dragon, it did damaged but the dragon didn't seem to care, Iestyn started clawing at it wing leaving marks going down the wing. The dragon used it tail to hit Iestyn into the rock we was using for cover "I'm good" Iestyn says getting up from the impact and turning into half werewolf form. Courtney tried to use her daggers on the dragons wing jumping over it. She throws her daggers at the wing, one of them went right through the wing, while the other broke on impacted.

"Fucking hell" She says while on the dragons back. The dragon tries to get her off it back. Ben used his magic to keep the dragon still . "Go Rhys and Tayanne. I'm trying to keep it in place for you two" Ben says having his staff stuck into the ground making a barrier appear around the dragon, so that it can't fly away. We both nodded and went for the dragon but my head started to play up again and went on my knees. The pain is coming back and my eye starts to burn again, "This is no time going on the floor on us" Tayanne says, grabbing Courtney dagger, throwing it to her to use against it. Iestyn comes to help out the two off them while I'm on my knees.

"What Rhys doing?" Iestyn asks Courtney and Tayanne, clawing at the dragons back trying to rip through the skin. "We don't know. He just stop in place" Courtney tells him, she starts to tie a rope around her dagger and starts throwing it at the dragons wings. "Maybe he's given up" Tayanne says shooting her black flames at the dragons tail to burn it off.

The dragon starts to go crazy trying to break out of the barrier, breathing it fire at the barrier to destroy it. "I-I can't hold it. Rhys get up!" Ben says while keeping the barrier up and shooting lightning from his finger tips at the dragon face to keep it controlled. I'm trying to get up but the pain in my head is to much as if something wants to get out.

Iestyn was able to rip some of the dragons skin on it back to get an opening, Courtney left the dragons wings damaged a lot but it won't stop moving it wings, Tayanne was able to burn off it tail. "This thing doesn't want to give up" Tayanne says while wondering what to do. The dragon starts to roar extremely sound and starts to breath dark red fire at the barrier what breaks it.

Ben stays still where he is while trying to not get knocked over by the wave of air coming towards him. The dragon starts to breath fire at ben. Tayanne was luckily quick enough to block the dragon fire with her own but it starts to drain her magic "Can't do this forever you know" She says while blocking the fire. Iestyn punches the dragons head so hard the dragons head impacted the ground. But the dragon wasn't going down easily and starts to use it wings to fly "Even with damaged wings it still can fly" Iestyn says while looking at it and growling. Courtney is stuck on the dragons back using the dagger to keep her self on it back "This doesn't feel right" Ben says while getting up going next to Tayanne wondering what to do.

Tayanne, ben and Iestyn look at the dragon wondering what to do. "It seems to be able to take a lot of damage" Iestyn says while throwing a bolder at the dragon and smacks it in the face, breaking the bolder. The dragon starts to breath fire at them and they was able to dodge it "What are we going to do? Courtney is stuck on the dragons back" Ben says and using his magic to make a shield around Iestyn, himself and Tayanne.

"Give me a second" I said and gripping my sword tight, pushing my self off my knees. "What you going to do? You can't even stand properly" Tayanne tells me while in the shield. The dragon keeps breathing fire at the shield and Tayanne helps ben to make the shield last longer. "Not sure we will see how it goes" I said and jump towards the dragon, getting burnt by it fire "He's dead" Iestyn says while watching, I was able to get onto it chest and the dragon starts to fly upwards.

"Where is it going?" Ben says, Tayanne folds her arms and Iestyn tries to throw boulders. Above the clouds me and Courtney were stuck on the dragon. I used my sword as a climbing pick to get to the dragons back "What's up" I said to Courtney while climbing towards to spot Iestyn rip the dragons skin from it "Not much. Flying on a dragon and likely going to die" She tells me and uses her dagger to open the dragons wound up more. The dragon keeps turning and going upside down to throw us off it.

I started climbing by Courtney to get to the wound "Any ideas?" She asked me and the dragon turns us upside down so we are hanging of it. "It stupid but may work" I told her and gripped my sword with my right hand. "What you doing?" She ask, my demon eye glowing through the eyepatch and make my left hand start to make dark energy coming from it. I punched my left hand into the dragon wound and dark lightning went right through the dragon killing it instantly.

The dragon started to fall from the sky and we are stuck on it. "Nice job now what do we do!" Courtney shouts at me holding onto the dagger that is in the dragon. Ben was able to teleport to us and take us back to Iestyn, Tayanne and himself. "What happened?" Iestyn ask us and Courtney grab his and Tayanne hand to pull them away from the area. "We better move" I told ben and we followed them. The dragon corpse started to fall from the sky, hitting the ground were we was standing. We was able to get away from the impact but we turned to see the dead dragon and it skin starts to burn up to nothing but bone.

"What the fuck was that!?" Courtney says punching me in the shoulder. "I don't know it just kinda happened" I said, I rubbed my shoulder that actually hurt. "The dragon is bone. Stuff like that doesn't just happen" Iestyn tells me and I rubbed my head. "I don't know okay. It just happened my eye started to hurt and then that" I said pointing at the dragon. "We'll the dragon didn't seem to be normal. It toke our attacks like they were nothing so could it have special abilities we don't know about?" Ben says and wonders while rubbing his cheek. "We'll whatever it is it dead now" Tayanne says and walks on. Courtney, lestyn and Ben followed her. I looked at the dragon for a second and then my left arm "Why is this happening?" I said to my self and went after the others.

The masked man appeared by the dragon and puts it hand on the dragons bone head "Be patient my friend you'll get your revenge" The mask man said. The person uses his power to revive the dragon back to it normal form but half dead and half alive. The dragon awakens and starts to breath dark red fire at the sky.